Rashad Fenton update

Advertisement
Tell us how you really feel pete. Letting it out will make you feel better. Hahaha jk. I do hope we land the guys we have above him on our board. Otherwise, that "no offer" would seem silly, and perhaps a mistake.

Josh Robinson 2.0, Jayron Hosley 2.0

But if we get all of our DB prospects...I won't complain.

I don't care what the other sites say. He does not have an offer. Now, could he earn one? Yes. But at this time he does not have one.

Fenton said himself Miami offered him after his junior season.

Maybe you should interview him and ask him directly.

I know what the kid said, but a lot of times there is confusion on what is an offer and what isn't. I have confirmation that he does not have an offer right now. If I interviewed him right now, he would probably think he has an offer. He does not.

Yeah, it might be one of those secret, or double-secret, or contingent or conditional, or non-commitable, offers we sometimes hear about.

OK fine no offer. Can you tell us why one of the top DB prospects in SoFl does not have an offer yet? This doesn't pass the sniff test for me. Fenton is a straight up take IMO. Why would we slow play a legit Carol City kid at a position of need? Either the staff knows something about Fenton that we don't or we have a few elite silents at DB. Also I don't care how many silents we might have. You take this kid anyday of the week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
when this kid goes into a college program and blows up becomes a shut down corner i'm gonna be mad, if we offered he'd be ours right now.

After watching Rashad's hudl...imo this kid can't let him leave Miami. .. He is a baller. .He has skills that are un-coachable.. Natural talents ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back