Rashad Fenton update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Fenton told me this morning that he will be camping at Miami sometime this month. Love him as a prospect. Hopefully he shows out and earns the offer.

Advertisement
Its obvious this kid wants to be a CANE... This is amateur Bullcrap if he doesnt have a committable offer by now.. I feel like im taking crazy pills.
Bet pure CB in south florida IMO.

Advertisement
D$ speaks highly of him too and I respect his oppinion so let's offer. Last CB he begged for us to offer and we didn't was ole boy that just got drafted out of Purdue that his name escapes me right now...

D$ speaks highly of him too and I respect his oppinion so let's offer. Last CB he begged for us to offer and we didn't was ole boy that just got drafted out of Purdue that his name escapes me right now...

Believe that was Ricardo Allen. And that was one of the most frustrating recruitments I can remember.

The issue with Fenton is that we are probably taking 5 DBs...

Johnson, Irvin, D Davis, C Davis, T Cole all are in serious play. Personally I say take Fenton now, because I feel confident in all of the other 5 except Cole, who is the type you make room for on NSD regardless. Would hate to see us come away with only 1 or 2 of the South Florida DBs because we got cute slow playing people.

Advertisement
Thought he already had an offer? Every site has Miami as offered (247, Rivals). One of my close friend's is his god-brother so I will verify with him.

That's why coaches want a early Signing Period so they don't waste time and money on guys that are going elsewhere. I used to not agree with it because I thought it gave kids time to change their mind., Now I do because you gotta take some of the bull**** games these kids playing away from them. You know 95% of these kids know where they want to go. There are only a few who are just torn between schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care what the other sites say. He does not have an offer. Now, could he earn one? Yes. But at this time he does not have one.

Lock up this kid and Davis from BTW. Then go all in for Cole, JJ, and Irvin.

Lock up this kid and Davis from BTW. Then go all in for Cole, JJ, and Irvin.

This. The great news here from Peter is that Fenton is willing to earn his scholly. So he should have that offer within the month. I just hope once he gets it, he doesn't then play the game.

Advertisement
Back