Raphael "Head Busta" Kirby

D

deleted3746

Happy he came in early, happy he is on the 2 deep already, and once he has proven he is the 2nd best LB on the team behind DP I expect him to slide into the starting WILL spot.

Coaches made the mistake of waiting too long to start DP and I hope the same mistake isn't made with Kirby.

Advertisement
He will have to prove himself on ST just like DP did and im confident he will. I can't wait for these two to be splitin skulls on D in the next couple years

Happy he came in early, happy he is on the 2 deep already, and once he has proven he is the 2nd best LB on the team behind DP I expect him to slide into the starting WILL spot.

Coaches made the mistake of waiting too long to start DP and I hope the same mistake isn't made with Kirby.

dude is going to be a beast.

our LB core should be moderately strong this year.

It will be great to see kirby and perryman together. Kirby has to prove himself but I think he will start after a couple games into the year. I love the LBs that golden is bringing in

Advertisement
Technically he played In the Spring GAME and when i was on the sideline for that he **** sure looked the part of a stud to accommodate Denzel Perryman's equally impressive LB build(for their respective ages). Which would lead me to beleive he can carry that over to a GAME that does in fact actually matter

Totally. There aren't examples of players playing well in Spring Games and it not translating to 'actual' game days or anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one talks about Witt either. He won't contribute right away but when (IF! he gains 20-30 lbs he will be a monster if his skillset continues to grow. He's a high motor, big hitter as well.

I feel like a lot of D1 LBs come out of high school with the same traits (big hitter, high motor), though.

Totally. There aren't examples of players playing well in Spring Games and it not translating to 'actual' game days or anything.

yeah when damien berry had that big time spring game everyone knew he had a great game but he got lucky and he was no good.

oh.... ****

wait

Advertisement
No one talks about Witt either. He won't contribute right away but when (IF! he gains 20-30 lbs he will be a monster if his skillset continues to grow. He's a high motor, big hitter as well.

I feel like a lot of D1 LBs come out of high school with the same traits (big hitter, high motor), though.

noone talks about Witt because they are talking about the guys who are going to actually be playing this season. Witt will be a player but not this year. kid is like 150 lbs.

LOL

Why didn't you mention his speed? I'm pretty sure Witt had the fastest 40 time of any of our LB recruits.

Don't forget Gionni Paul. I think it is starting to come together for him and I expect him to be a big contributor at LB this year. It would not surprise me at all to see a starting trio of Kirby, Perryman and Paul by mid season at the latest.

Advertisement
Back