Rankings

Advertisement
4-11 ranking

Attachments

• D10BFAC3-A05B-4810-AD55-D0369A54AAA5.jpeg
    D10BFAC3-A05B-4810-AD55-D0369A54AAA5.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 108
Canes have the third fewest losses in the country.

The second fewest team (ND) has played 7 fewer games, with only 1 fewer loss.
And on my point yesterday about parity, from D1 Baseball: Five teams fell out of the rankings this week: Vanderbilt, Florida State, NC State, North Carolina and TCU - all frequent CWS participants.

Advertisement
That’s just unbelievable. I truly don’t get it. As of this moment they are in full blown free fall mode. Midweek against Uf this week and then series against Louisville? Good luck noles…
Is it possible they don't make the tourney this year? I know they are in free-fall mode and overrated but still seems they are comfortably in. Believe their postseason streak is currently at 43 years and we are 44.

Is it possible they don't make the tourney this year? I know they are in free-fall mode and overrated but still seems they are comfortably in. Believe their postseason streak is currently at 43 years and we are 44.
If scane didn’t say they were ranked I would have 100% said they are on the bubble with the way their schedule plays out to close year. But since they’re still in the top 25 after a 2 week record of 2-8 just shows how dumb the committee/voters can be. They have a tough slate to close the year just like we do, I’m interested to see how things play out on their end

Advertisement
That’s just unbelievable. I truly don’t get it. As of this moment they are in full blown free fall mode. Midweek against Uf this week and then series against Louisville? Good luck noles…
The wild part is if you just look at DK’s betting odds for the championship this year, FSU is still sitting at +3000, Miami is +3500. I don’t know what would make you feel more confident about FSU’s return value.

12:07 Which team do you think would give Tennessee the biggest challenge in a three game series

Aaron Fitt
12:07 The way Miami is playing right now, I'd say the Hurricanes feel like the answer. They're one of the few teams out there that can almost match up with Tennessee on the mound, and the Miami offense has gotten so much better as the year has progressed. Feels like a pretty complete club, and red-hot. Would love to see a series between those two teams right now, while both are playing at such a high level.
From today's D1 Baseball Chat :)

If scane didn’t say they were ranked I would have 100% said they are on the bubble with the way their schedule plays out to close year. But since they’re still in the top 25 after a 2 week record of 2-8 just shows how dumb the committee/voters can be. They have a tough slate to close the year just like we do, I’m interested to see how things play out on their end
It’s a pretty uninspiring tournament resume, but they still have BC and Clemson coming up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back