Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your metric in the post that I quoted was yards and touchdowns.

You're all over the place, guy.

I'm getting embarrassed for you now.
My metric has been making a play with the game on the line. You're the one who refuses to answer for how poorly Kaaya played in crunch time by dodging the question altogether and asking a separate question.

I'll ask again. How many games has Kaaya ever won when trailing or tied going into the 4th quarter?

Why do you repeatedly avoid answering simple questions? What's with the constant answering a question with a question, stuff?

I don't.

Your questions are just inane and are easily refuted by simple logic.

There is no ability to win close games late.

And if a QB is truly great he won't have to even try very often.

Advertisement
I don't.
And if a QB is truly great he won't have to even try very often.

But Brad Kaaya did have to try. Many times. And failed.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Is Kaaya:
a. Not Great
b. Worse than Rosier
c. All of the above

If no ability is involved, How come Rosier was so successful, yet Kaaya was so unsuccessful? Kaaya even had much more practice at it.

I'll ask again. How many games has Kaaya ever won when trailing or tied going into the 4th quarter?

I don't care because it's a silly question.

I don't want to be trailing in the 4th quarter. Most of Kaaya's wins were games where we controlled it from the start or well before the 4th quarter.

I don't think the 2014 UNC beatdown was any less a "win" because we got out to a 47-7 lead. I don't think the 2015 VT win is any less satsifactory because we led the whole time.

We trailed a lot because Rosier sucks.

If no ability is involved, How come Rosier was so successful, yet Kaaya was so unsuccessful?

Because it's a fluke and it also depends on many other moving parts like defense, etc.

Rosier was able to stay in so many games because of how good his defense was. If Kaaya wasn't great, the team was probably behind by a lot.

This is simple logic that anybody who watched the games would know about.

Advertisement
Kaaya was a better passer who never developed much after his freshmen year. That could be coaching but either way he wasn’t great.

Rosier won more but I don’t believe he’s more talented. The thing Rosier has is more time. Rosier could be the next Brock Berlin and have a great senior season. Then the argument wouldn’t be close

The thing Rosier has is more time. Rosier could be the next Brock Berlin and have a great senior season. Then the argument wouldn’t be close

Brock Berlin was always the guy who had the 2004 season. He just had a strangely bad 2013 season.

Malik Rosier has always been the 2017 guy.

Expecting anything more than what we got last year is probably wishful thinking.

Advertisement
Speaking of decades, it's imperative that we win a title this year or the next so that our streak of consecutive decades with a title continues.

80s - 3
90s - 1
00s - 1
10s - 0

Completion %
Freshman: 58.5%
Junior: 62.0%

Yards
Freshman: 3,198
Junior: 3,532

INTs
Freshman: 12
Junior: 7

Rating
Freshman: 145.9
Junior: 150.3

I said he never developed much. 300 more yards over 12 games is nothing. You didn’t use touchdowns because they didn’t improve. His pocket presence, footwork, and awareness did not change very much and that’s why his NFL stock dropped

Brock Berlin was always the guy who had the 2004 season. He just had a strangely bad 2013 season.

Malik Rosier has always been the 2017 guy.

Expecting anything more than what we got last year is probably wishful thinking.

Why can Brock Berlin improve from the inaccurate interception machine he was as a junior but Rosier can’t under better coaching?

Advertisement
Back