Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
Kaaya made probably the ebst throw of his career on that touchdown pass. On 4th down with the game on the line.

Kaaya was MIA in the second half? Malik Rosier was MIA for nearly the entire game in 2017. He was absolutely dreadful. The defense gave up 3 points in the first half and we were losing 3-0 at halftime because Rosier was so bad.

If Rosier was average, even for him, we wouldn't have needed a last second pass to win the game.

You must be the only person who was angry after we beat FSU for the first time in forever. Rosier lead two game winning drives (not drives that started in the red zone) because the defense had given up the lead twice. Kaaya never did that. Ever.

You must be the only person who was angry after we beat FSU for the first time in forever. Rosier lead two game winning drives (not drives that started in the red zone) because the defense had given up the lead twice. Kaaya never did that. Ever.

2014 and 2016 FSU games at home, both games we had a sizeable lead and we couldn't put them away. That pick to McFadden in the end zone when we were up 13-3 cost us the game.

Advertisement
This is what people do when they've go no facts and can't refute the ones presented to them.
Brad is a better QB than Malik.(arm/accuracy) Malik can move out of the pocket and make plays with his feet and you need to do that with our mediocre O-Line which is the reason I’d take Malik over kaaya rn and that’s also the reason why last year with Kaaya wouldn’t have been as successful.

Rosier lead two game winning drives (not drives that started in the red zone) because the defense had given up the lead twice. Kaaya never did that. Ever.

If Rosier was any good at any point before that, he wouldn't have needed to lead those drives.

And if you're going to throw out punt returns then we should throw out the swing pass that Herndon took 37 yards or the two draws that Homer took for 24 yards.

Anybody can play this silly game.

If Rosier had made that 4th down throw, you would be praising him.

Period.

You hate Kaaya and love Rosier (until you hate him).

Advertisement
2014 and 2016 FSU games at home, both games we had a sizeable lead and we couldn't put them away. That pick to McFadden in the end zone when we were up 13-3 cost us the game.

Both teams were infinitely better than this year's FSU team.

And worse Miami teams, too.

The pick in the end zone was brutal, yes. Absolutely.

But he completed a 4th down pass for a TD at the end and the PAT was blocked.

Kaaya's fault?

If Rosier was any good at any point before that, he wouldn't have needed to lead those drives.

And if you're going to throw out punt returns then we should throw out the swing pass that Herndon took 37 yards or the two draws that Homer took for 24 yards.

Anybody can play this silly game.

If Rosier had made that 4th down throw, you would be praising him.

Period.

You hate Kaaya and love Rosier (until you hate him).

Right. We hadn't beaten FSU in what 7-8 years and Rosier's first game against them on the road with a depleted team he should've smoked them. I get it. And I only brought up the punt return because you said Kaaya "led a game winning drive". You play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Kaaya is definitely the better passer of the two. But when it came down to it, he couldn't get a signature win (not blaming him for everything, he had Golden for 2 of his 3 seasons).

Rosier is frustrating as a passer, but his ability to run the ball and extend plays really helped last season. He had big rushing games against VT, ND, and had a huge run to ice the game against both Virginia and UNC.

Advertisement
Kaaya made probably the best throw of his career on that touchdown pass. On 4th down with the game on the line.

Kaaya was MIA in the second half? Malik Rosier was MIA for nearly the entire game in 2017. He was absolutely dreadful. The defense gave up 3 points in the first half and we were losing 3-0 at halftime because Rosier was so bad.

If Rosier was average, even for him, we wouldn't have needed a last second pass to win the game.
Defense gave up 17 in the 4th and we won. See the difference?

Stephan Morris was terrible to me lol. Best deep ball passer we've had though. Id put Malek at 1, because he won the most games. 2. Jacory Harris. 3. Brad Kayaa 4. Morris. 5. Marve

Kaaya had only 1 win in 3 seasons over a team that finished the season in the Top 25.

I find it odd that no one wants to factor in that Kayaa had one of football's WOAT coaches in Golden his entire time here. To some degree, all the players that played under Golden get a bit of a pass. Kayaa's career was disappointing for sure, but I can't help but think he would have been a pretty QB with a coaching staff that had any semblance of a clue.

Advertisement
I'm not giving Rosier or Harris too much credit for last second wins over the two worst FSU teams in a over 30 years. That's like saying the quarterback (whoever he was) for Virginia is great because he beat an Al Golden coached UM team.

I'm not giving Rosier or Harris too much credit for last second wins over the two worst FSU teams in a over 30 years. That's like saying the quarterback (whoever he was) for Virginia is great because he beat an Al Golden coached UM team.

Jacory beat FSU on the road. He gets credit.

Rosier made a near perfect throw to beat an FSU team we hadn't beaten in 7 years. He gets credit.

two worst FSU teams in over 30 years???... We were just as bad or worse Miami team when Jacory beat FSU on the road. They get credit bc Kaaya wouldve lost both games regardless.

Advertisement
Back