Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Kaaya quarterbacked a team with 8 NFL ready guys including Flowers, Duke (2000 scrimmage yards), and Dorsett and got 6 fuggin wins. Can we please not speak of this clown as being anything better than mediocre.

He was a true freshman and the team wasn't very good.

He could have been mediocre and still been the best of the last decade.

All we have here are a bunch of deluded fanboys who want to ignore facts in favor of silly emotions.

Advertisement
He was a true freshman and the team was very good.

He could have been mediocre and still been the best of the last decade.

All we have here are a bunch of deluded fanboys who want to ignore facts in favor of silly emotions.

6-7 is "very good"? I'll take a bad 11-3 team, thanks.

Advertisement
IMO if I were to pick from Jacory, Malik, kaaya, and Morris I’d probably go

1) Morris
2) Malik/Jacory
4)Kaaya

I think with Morris starting, this years roster, and Richt’s staff we would be a bigger national contender than we already are

Advertisement
Kaaya had -386 rushing yards in his Miami career. Unbelievable how bad he was in the pocket and escaping pressure.

Advertisement
When he led a game-tying drive against FSU, his kicker missed a PAT.

Somehow, the shame is transferred to him.

Lol what a fuggin revisionist. Kaaya was MIA for the entire second half and finally scored after Berrios returned a punt inside the red zone. You gotta be kidding me.

Advertisement
You could have said that about any of our last 3 QBs.

Kaaya made a huge mistake not coming back.
He made a mistake by not coming back bc of his draft stock and all that but if he came back he would’ve hurt the team and I guarantee we wouldn’t have had the season we had last year with him
I’m not saying Rosier is a great Qb but his ability to run helped out big time

Lol what a fuggin revisionist. Kaaya was MIA for the entire second half and finally scored after Berrios returned a punt inside the red zone. You gotta be kidding me.

Kaaya made probably the best throw of his career on that touchdown pass. On 4th down with the game on the line.

Kaaya was MIA in the second half? Malik Rosier was MIA for nearly the entire game in 2017. He was absolutely dreadful. The defense gave up 3 points in the first half and we were losing 3-0 at halftime because Rosier was so bad.

If Rosier was average, even for him, we wouldn't have needed a last second pass to win the game.

He made a mistake by not coming back bc of his draft stock and all that but if he came back he would’ve hurt the team and I guarantee we wouldn’t have had the season we had last year with him

I guarantee that you're just pulling this straight out of your ***.

Advertisement
Back