Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
See?

You post veriable lies or misinformation, I then point it out and that makes me a troll.

I've seen it a ton of times. It never changes.

Was it a lie that Rosier had more touchdowns than Jacory? Was it a lie that he had more total yards? Was it a lie that Jacory threw more interceptions? Was it a lie that Rosier also brought the benefit of 468 positive rushing yards while Jacory ended up 200 yards in the negative? Nope all of that was true.

You just chose to pick a random stat such as adjusted yards per attempt and used it to say Jacory was better. However, nothing contributed to losses under Jacory's team more than his turnovers. Rosier just put up more touchdowns than any Miami QB ever in a season and you're still saying Jacory was more valuable.

Advertisement
So this ***aloon is a self admitted dupe account? Where are the fvckin mods around here?

What a ghey boi.
I was banned for posting under a new account after being banned.

See how that works?

I was banned initially because another clown poster had a meltdown and then when I posted under another name I was banned for being a previously banned poster.

What I do isn't spamming or trolling. That's just what weak people like yourself claim that it is because you're bad at argument.

He's been band multiple times and he's begging for another. He thinks another band validates him...the only reason he gets band is because people can't handle his facts.

Advertisement

Not just dink and dunk, this along with his general inaccuracies and dropped passes attributed to 54% completion rate

You do realize that this is accounted for in Yards per Attempt, right?

You keep trying to prop him up but he wasn't accurate or efficient by any metric.

Jacory unfortunately had 3 different OCs during his time at UM....Very difficult to learn 3 different playbooks....

Advertisement
I agree with the list, but I think it depends on how you look at it. Kaaya & Morris were more talented, but Rosier & Harris won more big games.

Well,
You must be the only person who was angry after we beat FSU for the first time in forever. Rosier lead two game winning drives (not drives that started in the red zone) because the defense had given up the lead twice. Kaaya never did that. Ever.

Sounds more like a series of defensive letdown than anything else.

His Freshman year, 2015, that FSU game wasn't on him. A dime dropped by Berrios, horrific coaching down the stretch and NoD doing what he did best. Blowing a multi TD lead, that's not the QB.

If you want to blame him for 2016, than you must be of the opinion he was responsible for covering Dalvin Cook. He handed the defense a lead yet again and they let a hack transfer from ND complete a 4th and long to go ahead.

His pick in '17 into the end zone was horrific. There is no question he had a hand in that loss but he had a lot of help. Grab bag offense by Richt, Badgley doing what he did best, phantom holding on Walton's long TD all contributed, but that pick in the EZ just can't happen.

IMO, the blame Kaaya for FSU sweepstakes is 1-2.

Talk about a lost decade.

KW got screwed here. Would love to see him with 3 or 4 years under Richt. He had talent.

Jacory unfortunately had 3 different OCs during his time at UM....Very difficult to learn 3 different playbooks....
Morris had 3 different OC’s too. I know 2010 he played sparingly after Jacory got smoked. I feel if Morris didn’t hurt his ankle/Achilles in 2013 he would have had a great year.

Advertisement
He's been band multiple times for the very same thing. He doesn't even realize that he's the only person on this whole board, and many are not fans of Rosier, who'd take Kaaya over Rosier. He spams replies one line at a time, never properly engaging on substance, because his anecdotal replies can't stand up to proper context, and he's quite possibly run out of ADHD meds.

He targets one poster at a time with a barrage of bull**** until everyone is annoyed and gone, then he claims he's won the argument. He won't last much longer.

This is false

Sounds more like a series of defensive letdown than anything else.

His Freshman year, 2015, that FSU game wasn't on him. A dime dropped by Berrios, horrific coaching down the stretch and NoD doing what he did best. Blowing a multi TD lead, that's not the QB.

If you want to blame him for 2016, than you must be of the opinion he was responsible for covering Dalvin Cook. He handed the defense a lead yet again and they let a hack transfer from ND complete a 4th and long to go ahead.

His pick in '17 into the end zone was horrific. There is no question he had a hand in that loss but he had a lot of help. Grab bag offense by Richt, Badgley doing what he did best, phantom holding on Walton's long TD all contributed, but that pick in the EZ just can't happen.

IMO, the blame Kaaya for FSU sweepstakes is 1-2.

The argument is that Kaaya had a chance to win those games against FSU. He had the ball in his hands and did not lead the game winning drive. You can trace backwards to what the problems were before that, but he had the opportunity to win. I don't think people necessarily "blame" him for losing, but just realize that he had the chance to win those games.

Advertisement
Back