Ranked #7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at Clemson only falling 3 spots after losing to 3-3 Syracuse
I don't have a problem with this. They have beaten some decent teams and have more to go. Syracuse gave LSU all they could handle. They're not a bad team.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just. Keep. Winning.

I agree. Not a team left on the schedule we can’t beat. Also not a team left we can’t lose to. Just keep refocusing after a victory and improve on some things that are preventing us from pulling away from our opponents every week. Gotta get Homer going early and Rosier off to better starts. Play calling and WR separation needs to really get better. Punting has got to get better and tackling has been less than great to name a few. Love that we keep finding a way tho.

Advertisement
AP has us at 11 and jumps ND to 8? Edit. Some crappy sites ranking under AP title. My bad

Last edited:
Wisconsin being ranked ahead of us is silly. They haven't beat anyone with a pulse and their toughest game all season is at home against a Michigan team that won't finish ranked. They avoid Penn State, Ohio State and Mich State this season.

Advertisement
Wisconsin being ranked ahead of us is silly. They haven't beat anyone with a pulse and their toughest game all season is at home against a Michigan team that won't finish ranked. They avoid Penn State, Ohio State and Mich State this season.

Not to mention they almost lost to Purdue yesterday and Northwestern was a 7 point game late into the 4th.

Now that Miami is the only undefeated team left in the ACC, watch the refs start making calls in our favor. They need at least one ACC team undefeated to hold its spot in the playoffs.

Advertisement
This is more of a power ranking, and at this point it's more than fair to assume Clemson is a better team than us.

Now that Miami is the only undefeated team left in the ACC, watch the refs start making calls in our favor. They need at least one ACC team undefeated to hold its spot in the playoffs.

make calls in Miami's favor ? please put down the pipe now

the 2 previous regimes got to this point, then lost to Clemson and FSU and never recovered,lets see what happens now

Advertisement
Back