Ranked #7

Lauren Shute has a vote for the AP, this is what she voted for this week.

Here’s what my poll looked like following Week 7:

Alabama
Penn State
Georgia
TCU
Wisconsin
Miami
Oklahoma State
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame
Washington
Oklahoma
Washington State
Virginia Tech
Michigan
USC
South Florida
N.C. State
Michigan State
Auburn
UCF
Stanford
West Virginia
Texas A&M
Kentucky

Advertisement

Alabama
Penn State
Georgia
TCU
Wisconsin
Miami
Oklahoma State
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame
Washington
Oklahoma
Washington State
Virginia Tech
Michigan
USC
South Florida
N.C. State
Michigan State
Auburn
UCF
Stanford
West Virginia
Texas A&M
Kentucky

She sure didn't drop those Washington teams very far for losses to mediocre teams.

Alabama
Penn State
Georgia
TCU
Wisconsin
Miami
Oklahoma State
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame
Washington
Oklahoma
Washington State
Virginia Tech
Michigan
USC
South Florida
N.C. State
Michigan State
Auburn
UCF
Stanford
West Virginia
Texas A&M
Kentucky

She sure didn't drop those Washington teams very far for losses to mediocre teams.

If were 6th, **** the rest lol. At this point keep winning, and we have a spot in the ACCCG, and a chance for a playoff spot.

Advertisement
Fake news... Not real rankings. Shoot the op

The OP is from Texas, he shoots first.

Hopefully shoots himself first.

I would have to take you with me as my last service to this great country. Can't leave some dyck cheese, panty waste, nut sack breath girly man behind.

Lol, you're getting more retarded every time! Stay in Texas where you belong with your fellow retards.

I don't GAF about the National Ranking! Remember that time we beat Marcus Vick and the top ranked VT? Then lost to GT and failed to win the coastal? Stop looking outside of the conference! Beat every ACC team on the schedule!!!

Advertisement

Alabama
Penn State
Georgia
TCU
Wisconsin
Miami
Oklahoma State
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame
Washington
Oklahoma
Washington State
Virginia Tech
Michigan
USC
South Florida
N.C. State
Michigan State
Auburn
UCF
Stanford
West Virginia
Texas A&M
Kentucky

If were 6th, **** the rest lol. At this point keep winning, and we have a spot in the ACCCG, and a chance for a playoff spot.

Wisconsin being ranked ahead of us is silly. They haven't beat anyone with a pulse and their toughest game all season is at home against a Michigan team that won't finish ranked. They avoid Penn State, Ohio State and Mich State this season.

Ohio States biggest win is against mighty Indiana.
They have beaten the likes of Army,Rutgers,mighty Maryland,Big Red and of course the mightiest of them all UNLV....they’ve played one real team and lost to them...WHY? Are they ranked in the top 10.

I understand Clemson they’ve beaten 3 top 15 teams.*** and his crew have only beat up on weaklings..

Fake news... Not real rankings. Shoot the op

I would have to take you with me as my last service to this great country. Can't leave some dyck cheese, panty waste, nut sack breath girly man behind.

Lol, you're getting more retarded every time! Stay in Texas where you belong with your fellow retards.

You could come visit but we don't take kindly to dress wearing, sniveling cuksuckers who go around spitting up pubic hair all over the place.

You could come visit but we don't take kindly to dress wearing, sniveling cuksuckers who go around spitting up pubic hair all over the place.

LOL, spent some active duty time in that ****hole. No plans on going back to visit retarded queerboys like yourself.

I don't GAF about the National Ranking! Remember that time we beat Marcus Vick and the top ranked VT? Then lost to GT and failed to win the coastal? Stop looking outside of the conference! Beat every ACC team on the schedule!!!

Are you on the team?

Advertisement
Now that Miami is the only undefeated team left in the ACC, watch the refs start making calls in our favor. They need at least one ACC team undefeated to hold its spot in the playoffs.

Naw not gonna happen. GT O line had more tackles than their defense did and the refs couldn't get the flag outta their pocket. Don't expect it to change.

Advertisement
Back