Rank UM's 21st Century Starting QB's

Advertisement
I know one thing about Jacory, that 40+ yard throw to Benjamin to setup the winning TD in Tally is still probably the best throw I've ever seen a Canes QB make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of these rankings are insane. Berlin went 5-0 vs FSU and Florida and Kaaya hasnt even beat a ranked team let alone a rival.

Advertisement
Can the mods create an automatic ban for anybody who mentions either Wright or Freeman?

Anybody who doesn't put those 2 at the bottom forgets just how awful they were.

Putting Kaaya over Berlin is a joke. You can almost make the argument that its a joke to put kaaya over harris
Kaaya has never won a bowl game and literally has no signature win. Morris was trash also. Lets not disrespect Berlin here, he was a FAR superior college Qb with the numbers to prove it

Berlin was not that great in 2003, but improved in 2004. Who knows what Kaaya does with similar talent. Really hard to choose one over the other, since the situation were so different. Berlin inherited a national champion, as far as I'm concerned, and Kaaya got here just after the ice cream truck arrived.

Why do people think Berlin had some great cast of play makers during his time here? He had Winslow for one season and that was it. Gore was not the back he was during his freshman season.

Dudes act like he had the 00, 01 and 02 offenses. There was no Dre, Wayne or Moss. There was no Willis to fall back on when Gore went down. The recruiting on the offensive side of the ball went to **** real quick.

The skill players on the teams Berlin led are no more impressive that what Kaaya has had.

Advertisement
The skill position talent on Berlin's teams were probably equal but he had superior line play and a defense that kept giving the ball back to them. Morris and Kaaya had to deal with the worst defenses in Miami history.

The skill position talent on Berlin's teams were probably equal but he had superior line play and a defense that kept giving the ball back to them. Morris and Kaaya had to deal with the worst defenses in Miami history.

Defense looks real ****** this year? Stop making **** up people. They are 15th in scoring D and he still hasnt beat a ranked team, beat FSU, or won the coastal or even a meaningful game for that matter.

Defense looks real ****ty this year? Stop making **** up people. They are 15th in scoring D and he still hasnt beat a ranked team, beat FSU, or won the coastal or even a meaningful game for that matter.

You apparently haven't watched UM football before this season. Kaaya had Miami in the lead late in the game in horh 2014 and 2015 only to watch the defense give up a late score to lose the game. You don't remember that do you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back