Rank UM's 21st Century Starting QB's

Ken Dorsey

Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris / Brock Berlin
Brad Kaaya / Kyle Wright
Kirby Freeman

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone who has beaten Florida or Florida state is automatically ahead of anyone who hasn't. A lot of ****ed lists in here.

Advertisement
If Kaaya went against those crappy FSU teams near the end of Bowden's reign, he wins three in a row.

This thread makes me think about how much our quarterbacks have Regressed over the years. Jacory , Marv, although some say he was injured his senior year, and Kayya(junior year)

Advertisement
If Kaaya went against those crappy FSU teams near the end of Bowden's reign, he wins three in a row.

Lmao oh like how he did against FSU and Notre Dame this year??? Lol smh kaaya apologist will make up the dumbest **** in his defense

Dorsey
Berlin

Morris
Kaaya
Harris
Wright
Marve
Freeman

This is the order.

Morris, Kaaya, and Harris in the middle makes since the order can vary by who you ask. Jacory beat FSU. Kaaya is the best prospect out of the 3. Morris had big games and plays. My order would be Kaaya, J-12, then Morris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berlin's comeback win vs UF and Harris' win over FSU were epic... Can't think of any game the others not named Dorsey won that had any meaning or relevance

Advertisement
Berlin's comeback win vs UF and Harris' win over FSU were epic... Can't think of any game the others not named Dorsey won that had any meaning or relevance

At least Stephen Morris won games when the game was on the line against regular teams like GT and NcState. Kaaya hasn't pulled off a win against anybody ever

Dorsey
Kaaya
Berlin
Morris
Harris
Marve
Crudup
Wright
Freeman

In all honesty Morris should be higher because he made more with less. Dorsey's team would elevate any player on the list. Morris had a better arm and look at who was more successful in the NFL.

Thought this would be an entertaining but also painful exercise considering some of our recent qb's have been abominations. The following qb's started for UM at some point in their career from the year 2000 to the present:

(P.S. I did not include Robert Marve because I felt he did not play enough for me to rank him)

Ken Dorsey (I mean we all obviously know where he's landing on this list)
Brock Berlin
Kirby Freeman
Kyle Wright
Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris
Brad Kaaya (Career not over but we can all most likely assume)

My List:

1) Dorsey, 2) Berlin, 3) Kaaya, 4) Harris, 5) Morris, 6) Wright, 7)Freeman

Harris, Morris, and Wright were tough for me to rank. They all showed flashes of talent but had their shortcomings. I think that is where most of our lists will differ.

Not sure about 2-5 but Dorsey is clearly #1 and Wright and Freeman are clearly the bottom 2. Dorsey was a leader on a NC team.
Wright and Freeman are the worst 2 QBs at any school in the 148 year history of college football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back