Rank in order the factors that caused Miami to lose the game

Jeff Thomas gave up 14 points.

Any other questions?
Yea what percentage of Wr’s make that catch diving to whichever direction with a guy on his back? Make the ******* kick it’s 24-23 and a chance to win the game at the end or learn to call plays when driving into opponents territory. Muffed punt ****ed us but you idiots think he was the main reason Miami lost.

Advertisement
1a) OL
1b) penalties
2) JT
3) Refs were garbage (we did a ton least get some bs calls)
4) DL - disappointing performance

OL so bad it seriously limits what can be called.
Poor gameplan and play calling to compensate for a poor OL.
QB holding the ball too long (play calling did not help)
Jeff Thomas muffed punt.
14 penalties.
Bubba Baxa missed FG.

Enos...first drive I thought maybe we had a good OC but shows he doesnt adapt as the game goes on......HOW THE *** you dont help your true Freshman LT......chip with the RB....put a TE over there...do something
OL
Penalties
DL.......rarely got pressure on Franks

UF d line disrupted n penetrated up the middle too!

The over arching theme for me was the **** poor OL play and jarren Williams not (yet) being able to read defense fast enough. Or were our WRs, TEs blanketed in coverage? Wasn't at game can't tell and hope some in the coming days that went can chime in on this. Jarren didn't pull the trigger with the little time we had.

I think many coaches feel it's beneath them to stick with Wildcat all game. Better to lose with honor than win with a "gimmick" offense. It's basically admitting your offensive scheme is ineffective. Gators could not stop the Wildcat, and with a RB who was a former QB, there could have been easy designed throws with low risk of an INT. It absolutely helped OL, but then Enos went right back to playaction.

Definitely should have used the wildcat more. And would have LOVED to set up a pass out of that formation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back