Jarren Williams holding the ball
Fumbled Punt
Procedural and holding oenalties
Breaking the huddle with 10 seconds on the clock constantly
Missed field goal

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas muff punt lead to a TD and he drop a TD

Bigtime players make bigtime plays.

If he was a bigtime player, like he's supposed to be, he would've helped win the game instead of helping to lose it. Game could've been won in spite of all the other things on the list. It was there for the taking.

Missed field goal
O line play
Play calling
Muffed punt
Penalties
Tackling

Blades penalty was dumb but Miami wasn’t scoring even if he doesn’t commit it. Plus Campbell and Scaife got called for one right after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos...first drive I thought maybe we had a good OC but shows he doesnt adapt as the game goes on......HOW THE *** you dont help your true Freshman LT......chip with the RB....put a TE over there...do something
OL
Penalties
DL.......rarely got pressure on Franks

1. Jeff Thomas
2. The kicker
3. Jeff Thomas
4. Jeff Thomas

All that drama this offseason and this kid came about as close to single handily blowing a game as a kid can do. That's a 3rd year player muffing a fair catch, simply inexcuseable.

A shame too.....gutsy performance from a young team. I didn't see anything tonight that changes my opinion that we should run the table with the rest of our schedule.

Advertisement
Enos...first drive I thought maybe we had a good OC but shows he doesnt adapt as the game goes on......HOW THE *** you dont help your true Freshman LT......chip with the RB....put a TE over there...do something
OL
Penalties
DL.......rarely got pressure on Franks
That first drive reminded me of James Coley. He would always have a good game plan for the first drive.

Was watching on TV but Everytime JW dropped back he couldnt even set his back foot before dodging defenders .... Couldn't tell on the TV if receivers were getting any separation. I would say the biggest factor was our offensive tackles. Blades call was hilarious. Thomas fumble was big but we had chances after that. I liked Enos playcalling for all the game besides maybe 2 drives. Missed field goal and offensive line were the biggest factord.

Our OL lost us the game, plain and simple. Factor in all the other stuff if you want but if Jarren had time to throw we win easily.

Advertisement
Back