Randy Shannon Social media ban

Not necessarily banning social media but banning ***** *** **** talk that never works I think we are 0-3 this season in pre game fights

0-3 this season, but you can go all the way back to the Peach Bowl with that nonsense. We've had fake swag ever since Ryan Moore threw up the U. The turnover chain was a fun gimmick for a year when all the breaks were going our way. At 5-5 it's as silly as FSU's purse. This program, and athletic department more broadly, is a disgrace to the history of UM sports. Everybody from top to bottom (sans Coach L) needs to go. Manny has been a good DC, but he needs to go too. Start over.

Advertisement
Rell, I was on the same boat too. But year 3 it's mostly Kirby's players now, and UGA hasn't skipped a beat. Sure, they're probably not going to the playoffs this year because they'll have 2 losses after the SECCG against Bama. But they'll still be in a NY6 bowl and likely get to an 11-win season. I've paid attention to UGA quite a bit during Richt's tenure and Kirby's. Richt's tenure never looked like that.

Exactly. They r still trending up and they r playing a grip of young guys. That’s y the young guys excuse that’s been parroted around here really bothered me.

Plus, we’re really not playing young guys, tbh. Mark Pope coming in for a handful of snaps ain’t hurting this team. Hightower coming in once every blue moon ain’t hurting this team. I can tell u playing Rosier has hurt this team. I can tell u Gauthier, St Louis, Jones, and Mahoney have hurt this team w stupid penalties. I can tell u Cager dropping ball after ball after ball or not using his frame on jump balls have hurt this team. I can tell u our LBs constantly over pursuing have hurt this team. I can tell u that the running game being stale have hurt this team. I can tell u the punterssssss have hurt this team. I can tell u continually putting in Knowles have hurt this team. Shall I continue as to y maybe these young guys are a little upset being used as scape goats? I see Bama, UGA, WASU, OSU and dang near the rest of America doing just fine w young guys playing.

0-3 this season, but you can go all the way back to the Peach Bowl with that nonsense. We've had fake swag ever since Ryan Moore threw up the U. The turnover chain was a fun gimmick for a year when all the breaks were going our way. At 5-5 it's as silly as FSU's purse. This program, and athletic department more broadly, is a disgrace to the history of UM sports. Everybody from top to bottom (sans Coach L) needs to go. Manny has been a good DC, but he needs to go too. Start over.
No I totally agree and I think it comes full circle to the kids we are recruiting ... they want to wear the U for the swag and they end up just using it as toilet paper most notably cager of recently

If a player has issues with the coaches, who am I to say they should stop saying something.

The coaches stink. If they know it, too, then we on the same page. Invite them here and have them vent. They'd be among friends.

Advertisement
What these players need to understand is before you talk it got to prove it on the field first.if they put the same effort in the workouts and preparing themselves to play the game they wouldn't be in this position they are in today.it's not entitled to them they have go out and earn it.
How do you know how much effort they put into workouts and preparations?

Coach Brown is part of the problem.

You Corch worshippers are always looking for some silver lining to put the blame on the players & prop the coaches up to let them off the hook, but a huge part of why there's been so much turmoil in the locker room is because the coaches don't hold everyone to the same standard. They jump on the young guys back whenever they make mistakes in practice but won't say a word to the upperclassmen, which causes the young guys to splinter off, which then divides the locker room.

The Coaches are the adults, it's literally their job to hold everyone accountable but they coddle & play favorites with certain players. The reason why myself & others don't buy what Brown is selling is because he's taking direct & indirect shots at multiple players on the team guys who don't really deserve it.

The same kids he's calling cancers are the same ones he'd be pised about if they up & decided to transfer, he needs to cut it out & practice what he preaches. He's the coach, pointing fingers at players you Coach is like being a parent & blaming your kid for being raised wrong.
I've been wondering which upper classmen it could be? the underclassmen(the 2018 class most likely) is it Cager? is it Deejay? is it Homer? I can't think of anyone else

Majority of the roster is Richt's players so if there are cancers that is on Richt and his staff. I don't see kids getting in trouble off the field. We've had two kids suspended this year and it was two of the QBs. If there is such a division in the locker room where is the discipline to clean things up? Brown is saying we have cancers in the locker room but what are they doing to fix it? What good does saying that to the media do for anyone?

Advertisement
The same kids he's calling cancers are the same ones he'd be pised about if they up & decided to transfer, he needs to cut it out & practice what he preaches. He's the coach, pointing fingers at players you Coach is like being a parent & blaming your kid for being raised wrong.
👀🤔...

Advertisement
Back