Randy Shannon Social media ban

Advertisement
Bring it back smfh. No more big prediction, trash talking, going at fans. We 5-5. Thomas Brown was telling the truth something cancerous in that locker room. We have a MAJOR problem on our hands
Couldn’t agree more, stay the **** off social media and focus on more important things in life that you can control. Like how not to be 5-5 and lose to teams like Duke, Virginia, BC, and GT.

Oh you mean when they say “we gon eat” on twitter they don’t mean they’re gonna fumble, drop passes, miss tackles, and commit penalties?

Advertisement
I guess I'm old...but I don't know how these dudes even have time for social media if they are focused on school and football. That's two full time jobs. Don't these MF'rs get back to the crib at like 9pm after a day of football and class? Go to bed.

I thought about Randy being right about social media the other day but I didn't want to admit it. Canes players should be band from social media until they are juniors or seniors.

Coach Brown is part of the problem.

You Corch worshippers are always looking for some silver lining to put the blame on the players & prop the coaches up to let them off the hook, but a huge part of why there's been so much turmoil in the locker room is because the coaches don't hold everyone to the same standard. They jump on the young guys back whenever they make mistakes in practice but won't say a word to the upperclassmen, which causes the young guys to splinter off, which then divides the locker room.

The Coaches are the adults, it's literally their job to hold everyone accountable but they coddle & play favorites with certain players. The reason why myself & others don't buy what Brown is selling is because he's taking direct & indirect shots at multiple players on the team guys who don't really deserve it.

The same kids he's calling cancers are the same ones he'd be pised about if they up & decided to transfer, he needs to cut it out & practice what he preaches. He's the coach, pointing fingers at players you Coach is like being a parent & blaming your kid for being raised wrong.

Advertisement
South Florida Snowflakes
Every player on the team who's active on social media is not from South Fla, you guys with this dumb anti-South fla narrative might wanna find another team to root for because The University of MIAMI (FL) isn't going to stop recruiting South Fla anytime soon.

Every player on the team who's active on social media is not from South Fla, you guys with this dumb anti-South fla narrative might wanna find another team to root for because The University of MIAMI (FL) isn't going to stop recruiting South Fla anytime soon.

Thats the name for this softness we have right now. We dont have to agree

You Corch worshippers are always looking for some silver lining to put the blame on the players & prop the coaches up to let them off the hook, but a huge part of why there's been so much turmoil in the locker room is because the coaches don't hold everyone to the same standard. They jump on the young guys back whenever they make mistakes in practice but won't say a word to the upperclassmen, which causes the young guys to splinter off, which then divides the locker room.

The Coaches are the adults, it's literally their job to hold everyone accountable but they coddle & play favorites with certain players. The reason why myself & others don't buy what Brown is selling is because he's taking direct & indirect shots at multiple players on the team guys who don't really deserve it.

The same kids he's calling cancers are the same ones he'd be pised about if they up & decided to transfer, he needs to cut it out & practice what he preaches. He's the coach, pointing fingers at players you Coach is like being a parent & blaming your kid for being raised wrong.
A lot of these kids obviously are entitled, that’s clear... brown was telling the truth, it is what it is. Truth hurts, got to stop sugar coating it, there is no leadership on this team. Who is the leader on offense right now? That’s a big problem...

But I agree though with what another poster said , tired of hearing about what you going to do on social media and then come out and fold. Need to do less talking and back it up with Miami style football. Not just talking about the offense at this point, the defense too. I feel When they get praise they play lackadaisical far too often. Had 6:43 left on the clock and couldn’t get the offense the ball back? Where’s the heart?

Last edited:
I guess I'm old...but I don't know how these dudes even have time for social media if they are focused on school and football. That's two full time jobs. Don't these MF'rs get back to the crib at like 9pm after a day of football and class? Go to bed.

It literally takes 15 seconds to type up one of their little tweets. They probably spend a total of 5 minutes per day tweeting. They could do all of that during their trips to the bathroom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is the "cancer" remove it.
Image 11-12-18 at 9.22 PM.jpg

I dont get how people get attached to coaches....its one thing wanting to hire a guy that u like but once he becomes coach hes liable to do his **** job. **** I like butch but if he fuqed up i be the first one to say hes trash. These people remind me of women when they see a singer and do whatever that person says, fuqin groupies.

Mork fans be like

We aren't at Clemsons level where kids are fighting to come play for us and will put up with a social media ban. Most of these kids LIVE to get recognition on twitter. They feel like part of the package of being a 4 and 5 star recruits is thousands of followers with tons of girls following them and liking their pics and statuses. It makes them feel like NFL players even though they aren't yet.

If we ban social media we are going to miss out on a ton of recruits. And no not just the twitter warriors. Even just regular good 4 star kids will pick an equal level school that allows social media.

A lot of these kids obviously are entitled, that’s clear... brown was telling the truth, it is what it is.
You only say that because you don't know exactly who he's talking about, if you did you would realize how dumb that sounds.

But I'm wasting my time even tryna to tell yall, I get it you guys love Brown so nevermind.

Advertisement
Back