Randomwalk update

Advertisement
Random going out on a limb as usual. Make a vague statement that seemingly plays to the what people feel the percentages are, in this case the feeling that we are getting no one.

At least I'm not the one to say it.

I had to reread his comments about Kirkland not having papers a few times because he seemed....almost....."sure" of himself?

Hard to comprehend what this class is going to look like after what they did last year. It's likely going to be a very bad outcome for recruiting South Florida this year. I'm a huge Golden fan, but we need to do better.

Advertisement
Random going out on a limb as usual. Make a vague statement that seemingly plays to the what people feel the percentages are, in this case the feeling that we are getting no one.

I had to reread his comments about Kirkland not having papers a few times because he seemed....almost....."sure" of himself?

Bakas, in his latest update, also suggests that DK may not have papers to sign.

Bakas, in his latest update, also suggests that DK may not have papers to sign.

Yeah, could be wrong but I think he has no idea and is going off of Random's info and covering his *** about it.

Random is a good dude, but I don't think he has any special insight into our recruiting right now. All of, if you put a gun to our head, would likely make the same guess -- that we're closing like ****.

I agree with VinnDogg. Im not falling for the "Oh we have sanctions looming, and we only have 20,000 who show up for games, its not a good gameday atmosphere, these kids want to leave home and see different things, we havent been relevant in 10 years..blah blah". Im from SoutFla and I know HS recruiting **** well and Alex Collins played football in front of NOBODY if he went to South Plantation. Nobody gives a rats a$$ about South Plant. So he is used to a fickle fan base. Same for Stacey Coley. The guy went to Northeast! I didn't even know they had a fball program still! We not talkin about top flight broward schools within unlimited alumni.

The sanctions look to be coming to an end. And we arent going to be hit like USC. So that excuse is out. Most of these kids THINK they could survive in the country but they cant. FSU gets by because FAMU is there. So that excuse is out. Say what you want but this team with young talent is poised for a run. If these kids cant see that then fine. I would rather them just say they didnt want to play for UM because they hate orange and green and they cant stand Golden's phuckin neck tie. I could stomach that better then the lame excuses.

You can believe what you want about the sanctions, but these kids are hearing it from coaches...hammering them. It's going to have an impact.

here is what i want to know:

why is it that when a high school coach pushes a kid away from UM, they always manage to do so??

how come that only works against us, it never seems to work for us?

example:
collins' coach hates UM, so we are out.
the coach at northwestern loves um, but amari cooper picks alabama last year
dante fowler's coach is a gator, so last year he disses us.
donnell bennet, for pete's sake, is the stacy coley's coach, and he is going to pick FSU (most likely)
the LB from plantation 2 years ago, (i forget his name), the coach there is tight with barrow but the kid picks ohio state.

maybe it's too few examples, but it always seems like that works against us, but never in our favor.

what gives? is it just bad luck?

Advertisement
Very disappointed in Golden if this thing's about to collapse. The adversity is/was real, but a collapse is unacceptable under any circumstances.

Seems like there is way more playing out than simply Golden getting out recruited.

Very disappointed in Golden if this thing's about to collapse. The adversity is/was real, but a collapse is unacceptable under any circumstances.

Seems like there is way more playing out than simply Golden getting out recruited.

I don't disagree at all, but all that ultimately matters is what our roster looks like. I love Golden and can't believe he has to put up with this ****. That just doesn't matter much, unfortunately, if my big picture goal is for Miami's roster to get loaded with elite SoFla kids.

I don't disagree at all, but all that ultimately matters is what our roster looks like. I love Golden and can't believe he has to put up with this ****. That just doesn't matter much, unfortunately, if my big picture goal is for Miami's roster to get loaded with elite SoFla kids.

To put a positive spin on some of this.....Next year we will hopefully have this NCAA **** cleared up, and have room for a huge class in what as absolutely loaded year for South Florida. If we can put together the season we think we can, and get to 9-10 wins then we are set up to have a great class.

If this thing implodes it's got nothing to do with Al just like last night had nothing to do with Al. This **** is all about the leeches and maggots (Guntwood, Lice, Uncle Puke, the new scumbag Bean, etc.) poisoning their kids against UM. Some things can't be overcome in the short term.

Strong.

Advertisement
If this thing implodes it's got nothing to do with Al just like last night had nothing to do with Al. This **** is all about the leeches and maggots (Guntwood, Lice, Uncle Puke, the new scumbag Bean, etc.) poisoning their kids against UM. Some things can't be overcome in the short term.

Strong.

Yea, but Golden has know the scene he's recruiting. If he sees that these pieces of **** are against us, he needs to either get out in front of it before recruiting enters the late innings or he needs to go after alternative kids. He's always known that this fat **** who coaches Collins was pushing him to Bielena, so he should have had something else lined up. And I have to believe he's always sensed the animosity from the Reverse KKK clan they have coaching over at BTW. You can't just caught with your **** in your hand. And right now, that seems to the case.

Strong.

Yea, but Golden has know the scene he's recruiting. If he sees that these pieces of **** are against us, he needs to either get out in front of it before recruiting enters the late innings or he needs to go after alternative kids. He's always known that this fat **** who coaches Collins was pushing him to Bielena, so he should have had something else lined up. And I have to believe he's always sensed the animosity from the Reverse KKK clan they have coaching over at BTW. You can't just caught with your **** in your hand. And right now, that seems to the case.

What nonsense. He has gone after "alternative kids". So. Fla talent this year has not been overwhelming. It's not like he's ignored a bunch of top recruits to focus on the few he has been focusing on. He has done a great job of pulling some excellent recruits from OOS, like Dobard, Sandland, Olsen, Muhammed, etc. To say he has been "caught with his **** in his hand" is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Random is a good dude, but I don't think he has any special insight into our recruiting right now. All of, if you put a gun to our head, would likely make the same guess -- that we're closing like ****.

That just emphasizes what Random tends to do, guess with the percentages. His "info" tends to be along the lines of "so I know we've been hearing blah blah about player so and so, but it's very possible that may not be the case. It may be, but maybe not. Keep that in mind going forward.". I have zero issue with someone stating their opinion, but he presents himself as a purveyor of inside info, then normally just gives vague innuendo as opposed to actual info.

Strong.

The excuses are already built in. Pathetic.

Gotta agree here. Al's got sitting smack dab in the middle of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. So there are a couple wacko, racist HS corches that don't see eye to eye with him and crave attention.

You've got the 2 best SoFlo recruiters on staff. Deal with it.

103.jpg

Wow, what a great insight by RW. This was evident if you were paying attention weeks ago.

Collins DECOMMITTED from us. So anyone assuming he was a "lock" was fooling themselves. Locks dont take trips, decommit, etc.

Thomas was NEVER committed to us, and basically had to be begged just to squeeze us in for a mindweek OV. Again, people rationalized that and deluded themselves, but the signs have been there for months, that the kid was not very high on us.

Bryant DECOMMITTED from us. Despite all the games, and trolling, etc... there is ZERO reason to believe he would sign here. Here again, more self delusion and hopes.

Coley has been rumored to be a strong NOle lean since McDonald left. All we have here is a few guys who claim to know someone who say they "think" the kid will sign with us. Here again, more high hopes based on sketchy rumors. And everyone sets themselves up for disappointment.

The signs have been there for weeks, that many of these top remaining targets were going to ***** us.

We just have to hope that we can still land Grace, Edwards, Brooks, and maybe a surprise commit to close out.

Advertisement
Back