Randomwalk update

Advertisement
If this thing implodes it's got nothing to do with Al just like last night had nothing to do with Al. This **** is all about the leeches and maggots (Guntwood, Lice, Uncle Puke, the new scumbag Bean, etc.) poisoning their kids against UM. Some things can't be overcome in the short term.

It really is this simple. I'm all for equality, but it's disturbing the number of football coaches we have walkng around in S. Fla that have whistling vaginas. Al will get past this too. They'll all be knocking down his door begging for him to take their kids when we start winning big again, and that will start this Fall.

If this thing implodes it's got nothing to do with Al just like last night had nothing to do with Al. This **** is all about the leeches and maggots (Guntwood, Lice, Uncle Puke, the new scumbag Bean, etc.) poisoning their kids against UM. Some things can't be overcome in the short term.

Strong.

Yea, but Golden has know the scene he's recruiting. If he sees that these pieces of **** are against us, he needs to either get out in front of it before recruiting enters the late innings or he needs to go after alternative kids. He's always known that this fat **** who coaches Collins was pushing him to Bielena, so he should have had something else lined up. And I have to believe he's always sensed the animosity from the Reverse KKK clan they have coaching over at BTW. You can't just caught with your **** in your hand. And right now, that seems to the case.

What does "get out in front of it" mean? He can't comment on recruits publicly. How does he go about repairing a pile of **** involving racism and money agendas that he didn't cause? On top of all that, it looks to me like he has plenty of alternates in place. People simply aren't happy with the Plan B deal. LULZ at being caught with his dyck in his hand because he's got a bunch of maggots working against him who have access to those kids every day for years.

Wow, what a great insight by RW. This was evident if you were paying attention weeks ago.

Collins DECOMMITTED from us. So anyone assuming he was a "lock" was fooling themselves. Locks dont take trips, decommit, etc.

Thomas was NEVER committed to us, and basically had to be begged just to squeeze us in for a mindweek OV. Again, people rationalized that and deluded themselves, but the signs have been there for months, that the kid was not very high on us.

Bryant DECOMMITTED from us. Despite all the games, and trolling, etc... there is ZERO reason to believe he would sign here. Here again, more self delusion and hopes.

Coley has been rumored to be a strong NOle lean since McDonald left. All we have here is a few guys who claim to know someone who say they "think" the kid will sign with us. Here again, more high hopes based on sketchy rumors. And everyone sets themselves up for disappointment.

The signs have been there for weeks, that many of these top remaining targets were going to ***** us.

We just have to hope that we can still land Grace, Edwards, Brooks, and maybe a surprise commit to close out.

This is pretty on the mark--there just hasn't been a good vibe around this recruiting season for a while.

But, it is what it is. If things break against us, we deal with it and move on. We really have no choice there. In that event, hopefully Coach Golden and the staff can fix whatever needs fixing.

Advertisement
These punks have no love for their hometown team. Thomas has been trolling Miami all year...throwing up the U on thanksgiving, GTFOH.

I'm not saying he's not fighting an uphill battle.

But if we close with no Thomas, no Coley, no Bryant,and no Bostwicj isn't this recruiting class downright bad? It will be short on elite talent and leave us with massive holes (at RB, DT). I mean, what would distinguish this from a Randy Shannon class, and how would we treat this if it was, indeed, a Shannon class? Right now, we'd be going ******* nuts.

We can blame the local coaches all we want, but what does that accomplish but occupy our time? Golden is responsible for bringing in recruiting classes that set the foundation for elite results, and, if we close poorly, this will fall very short of that. While I believe in the man and know he won't be outworked and that he's a tremendous salesperson for the program, in the end, all that matters is what LOIs roll in on Wednesday.

BTW, by out in front, I mean he should have perhaps been mending fences with this ****-lappers before end of January / first week of February. I don't know why some of these corches dislike the guy, except for Harris, whose agenda is transparent, but they do and we can't recruit down here if the well is poisoned like this.

Strong.

Yea, but Golden has know the scene he's recruiting. If he sees that these pieces of **** are against us, he needs to either get out in front of it before recruiting enters the late innings or he needs to go after alternative kids. He's always known that this fat **** who coaches Collins was pushing him to Bielena, so he should have had something else lined up. And I have to believe he's always sensed the animosity from the Reverse KKK clan they have coaching over at BTW. You can't just caught with your **** in your hand. And right now, that seems to the case.

What does "get out in front of it" mean? He can't comment on recruits publicly. How does he go about repairing a pile of **** involving racism and money agendas that he didn't cause? On top of all that, it looks to me like he has plenty of alternates in place. People simply aren't happy with the Plan B deal. LULZ at being caught with his dyck in his hand because he's got a bunch of maggots working against him who have access to those kids every day for years.

They miss Shannon.

The program doesn't.

I'm not saying he's not fighting an uphill battle.

But if we close with no Thomas, no Coley, no Bryant,and no Bostwicj isn't this recruiting class downright bad? It will be short on elite talent and leave us with massive holes (at RB, DT). I mean, what would distinguish this from a Randy Shannon class, and how would we treat this if it was, indeed, a Shannon class? Right now, we'd be going ******* nuts.

We can blame the local coaches all we want, but what does that accomplish but occupy our time? Golden is responsible for bringing in recruiting classes that set the foundation for elite results, and, if we close poorly, this will fall very short of that. While I believe in the man and know he won't be outworked and that he's a tremendous salesperson for the program, in the end, all that matters is what LOIs roll in on Wednesday.

BTW, by out in front, I mean he should have perhaps been mending fences with this ****-lappers before end of January / first week of February. I don't know why some of these corches dislike the guy, except for Harris, whose agenda is transparent, but they do and we can't recruit down here if the well is poisoned like this.

Strong.

Map, I think your on point with your take, but I will add that the RB class is loaded next year. I think Edwards is the plan B that they were taking regardless. Now, if we don't get him we got a problem. I don't think the staff want's to just take any kid knowing that next year we are going to be going hard after Cook, Sony, and probably Yearby (He's a Coley guy).

Advertisement
Golden is responsible for bringing in recruiting classes that set the foundation for elite results, and, if we close poorly, this will fall very short of that. While I believe in the man and know he won't be outworked and that he's a tremendous salesperson for the program, in the end, all that matters is what LOIs roll in on Wednesday.

That's true......and he will be judged for that, just like he was judged for his class last year (which is looking pretty good I might add). Shannon's recruiting classes can now be evaluated on the basis that they were hot garbage 4 years after the fact. He usually had high ranking classes but who gives a rip. It doesn't matter what the services or even our "recruiting" experts say we are missing on "elite" talent.

The fact of the matter is we can't judge Golden's class this year on the basis of who he signs on Wednesday, that will be decided in the next couple years based on his evaluations and how they develop in his system.

Fans are always overreacting (myself included) on the recruiting classes in the present. I compare grading recruiting classes on signing day similar to the NFL draft. You can grade the NFL draft the day after, however, it really means diddly ****.

Golden is a proven evaluator and developer of talent. I trust he'll do the same with this years class regardless of who we sign or miss on come tomorrow.

If he had posted that before AC I might believe he knows anything. The whole board is on meltdown. He just summarized with a vague statement of things are about to be worse

Advertisement
Back