Random..OBJ?

Advertisement
Yeah I remember his recruitment

I don’t have intimate details of how much of a chance we had but it definitely seemed like we could have had him

If we could get some receipts from the board talking about him and Amari Cooper not being that good that would be fun
Oooooh boy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I remember his recruitment

I don’t have intimate details of how much of a chance we had but it definitely seemed like we could have had him

If we could get some receipts from the board talking about him and Amari Cooper not being that good that would be fun

I think he was traveling down to the camps too. I believe it was a class with Teddy Bridgewater. It was hyping up to be a good class but after Ohio State we fell off

I remember a few odd ball things here and there

I would never call them out but a very prominent poster here drew a line in the sand that Teddy Bridgewater would never play QB in college (let alone pros) and his only hope was at WR

Don’t ask me what I did yesterday though

They were hyping up Jeff Driskal like he was Brady or something. We had posters wanting Driskal.

I think he was traveling down to the camps too. I believe it was a class with Teddy Bridgewater. It was hyping up to be a good class but after Ohio State we fell off
Yeah being where he was from I can’t remember exactly how hard LSU was pushing for him at the time. Not sure we really had a chance if LSU really wanted him. Mario wasn’t here yet haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
1644465057750.gif

good find.

While that is fun to look back at, I also think about how many UM hats have been left sitting on the table (or tossed aside) since mid-to-end of Coker era til now. :/ (soooooo many)

Enough hats that we could have eradicated skin cancer in a third world country if we had just collected and donated those hats...

Advertisement
Back