Ran into #STORM18 yesterday at South Pointe in South Beach!

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
Was randomly walking on South Pointe Pier with my fiance wearing Canes shorts and a Canes tee when we suddenly see all of the 2018 recruits and coaches walking in our direction! Totally surreal! Saw coach Richt and all the coaches and recruits and talked with some of the recruits and their families. The boys were throwing up the U to me as they walked by and saw me in Canes gear! Attached are photos of us with WR Mark Pope. He and his family were very nice and very excited about the program. I told them that I attended UM from 1999-2002 during the dynasty years of the 34 game win streak when Taylor, Reed, Santana, Johnson, McGahee, Vilma, etc were there and I’m hoping that Storm18 gets us back there! We also spoke with Realus George’s & DJ Ivey’s families and they were super friendly and excited for their boys. An amazing surprise for a huge Canes fan!

Attachments

• 1F806B25-0B72-4EAD-B71C-70E292535629.jpg
    1F806B25-0B72-4EAD-B71C-70E292535629.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 57B59214-1751-42F6-8257-4E84B7B33172.jpg
    57B59214-1751-42F6-8257-4E84B7B33172.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was randomly walking on South Pointe Pier with my fiance wearing Canes shorts and a Canes tee when we suddenly see all of the 2018 recruits and coaches walking in our direction! Totally surreal! Saw coach Richt and all the coaches and recruits and talked with some of the recruits and their families. The boys were throwing up the U to me as they walked by and saw me in Canes gear! Attached are photos of us with WR Mark Pope. He and his family were very nice and very excited about the program. I told them that I attended UM from 1999-2002 during the dynasty years of the 34 game win streak when Taylor, Reed, Santana, Johnson, McGahee, Vilma, etc were there and I’m hoping that Storm18 gets us back there! We also spoke with Realus George’s family and they were super friendly and excited for him. An amazing surprise for a huge Canes fan!

Well done sir! Well done.

This thread restored my faith in this board. Thank you and please continue.

**** Marrero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw you out there when we were leaving. Coach Richt was the one who yelled “THE U” at you. LOL

In a sad twist, the OP's fiance left with Realus George as he lit a Newport and said "This oldhead still has it." Coach Rick said it was in God's hands now as the OP broke down in tears.

J/k. Way to represent the real fans, OP. The Blue Lot Boys would've been so clownish that half of these kids may have decommitted by this afternoon based on that run in alone.

Last edited:
In a sad twist, the OP's fiance left with Realus George as he lit a Newport and said "This oldhead still has it." Coach Rick said it was in God's hands now as the OP broke down in tears.

J/k. Way to represent the real fans, OP. The Blue Lot Boys would've been so clownish that half of these kids may have decomitted by this afternoon based on that run in alone.

Realus only smokes lucky strikes. He developed an affinity for it after that ******* Nixon sent him to Viet Nam

Advertisement
Back