Ran into Brett Romberg today

Advertisement
At a restaurant in Orlando. I looked over at this guy sitting with his wife and kids and he had this UM Tee on and the ball cap with UM colors. So I go up to ask him about his hat and he says" it's not a Miami hat but it matches my t-shirt " Very friendly and down to earth. So as soon as he started to answer me I recognized him and I say " Brett Romberg?". He says yes shakes my hand and starts talking UM. He asks me what I thought of the FSU loss and I told him pretty much what I posted last night in Rated G terms obviously because of his family. I said Brett, "What kind of coach thinks he is going to win a goal line stand from the 2 inch line instead of letting them score?" He just laughs and says Manny Diaz does. Then he starts ripping Manny for the 4th and 14 and we talk about that for a second. I asked him if he has heard anything about Diaz and he told me that Diaz will be gone at the end of the season. I asked him if he was positive and he said yes definitely. Didn't have time to get into Blake James or coaching names because he was with the family. Super nice guy. Great personality with a great sense of humor. That's about it. Thought I'd share

If you see him again could you ask what happened to his podcast. He disappeared in October.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At a restaurant in Orlando. I looked over at this guy sitting with his wife and kids and he had this UM Tee on and the ball cap with UM colors. So I go up to ask him about his hat and he says" it's not a Miami hat but it matches my t-shirt " Very friendly and down to earth. So as soon as he started to answer me I recognized him and I say " Brett Romberg?". He says yes shakes my hand and starts talking UM. He asks me what I thought of the FSU loss and I told him pretty much what I posted last night in Rated G terms obviously because of his family. I said Brett, "What kind of coach thinks he is going to win a goal line stand from the 2 inch line instead of letting them score?" He just laughs and says Manny Diaz does. Then he starts ripping Manny for the 4th and 14 and we talk about that for a second. I asked him if he has heard anything about Diaz and he told me that Diaz will be gone at the end of the season. I asked him if he was positive and he said yes definitely. Didn't have time to get into Blake James or coaching names because he was with the family. Super nice guy. Great personality with a great sense of humor. That's about it. Thought I'd share
hallelujah-funny.gif
ConventionalContentCarp-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
nicholas-cage-majestic.gif

Advertisement
Back