Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Advertisement
Listen man I get it

But If you don't understand the disparity and how far left we along with every team not named Ohio State Clemson and Alabama have to go then you're not facing reality.

Clemson was thrown on our schedule due to covid. We lost to okie state due to drops from receivers and our secondary

What does Manny do? He gets arguably the best DB coach and Recruiter in America, along with one of the best CB prospects in the last several years who's ready to start day 1 for us, oh and a legit portal wr

UNC game is inexcusable of course but if you can't see how he's correcting things then you're blind and it's best if you start becoming a bama fan from now on
I guess you forgot 6-7. Let's look at facts. 0-3 vs ranked teams this year. We won 2 games we could have easily lost. Improvement this year, but I haven't seen much to get excited about other than our 2021 recruiting class.

So, excuse me if I don't bust my nut over some offseason acquisitions.

Advertisement
I guess you forgot 6-7. Let's look at facts. 0-3 vs ranked teams this year. We won 2 games we could have easily lost. Improvement this year, but I haven't seen much to get excited about other than our 2021 recruiting class.

So, excuse me if I don't bust my nut over some offseason acquisitions.

1-3 and our results are what 95% of the P5 wish they’d done.

In keeping with the theme of the last 24 hour suckfest, we are easily the Bama of the transfer portal
Yay! What do we win for being the champs of the offseason. I will trade it for a dominant regular season. This season was by far not dominant.

Advertisement
Manny had the Rambo news on lockdown because Ivins said on his podcast out today he was hearing “Miami doesn’t have much traction there.” Ivins gets a lot of info directly from Miami staff. Sounds like staff purposely leaking false information to keep things quiet in some cases.

I think Manny would be great if we started to do like Calapari and Kentucky..just get 85 every year in the portal and replenish the following year...85 one and done a year 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny had the Rambo news on lockdown because Ivins said on his podcast out today he was hearing “Miami doesn’t have much traction there.” Ivins gets a lot of info directly from Miami staff. Sounds like staff purposely leaking false information to keep things quiet in some cases.

Wait!

Ivins actually said TODAY, that Miami didn’t have much traction with Rambo?

He said that TODAY?

Hay-sue kristo, why even listen to any of his predictions. The guy literally knows nothing

Advertisement
Back