Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea you right , I was talking stats wise though.

I hear you. It's actually even more proof of how much he sucks. He had all those extra snaps compared to our other WRs and didn't do a **** thing with them.

His 2019 highlights are average for that much production. He does have breakaway speed but it takes him a while to get to top speed. His stop start and lateral movement is mediocre. He has great leaping ability and can highpoint the ball. That is something nobody on the UM roster has shown. He's a replacement for Wiggins that plays to his size.

This is what I watched if you want to judge for yourself...

i'm confident that no wr on our roster makes the catch at 1:49

sign me up for that and king next year

Advertisement
so him and stevenson were our only two available scholly's unless someone transfers out right?

Wait!

Ivins actually said TODAY, that Miami didn’t have much traction with Rambo?

He said that TODAY?

Hay-sue kristo, why even listen to any of his predictions. The guy literally knows nothing

1. 2pm

Screenshot (183)_LI.jpg

2. 2 hours later

Screenshot (184)_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Rivals: (interview with Rambo's long time trainer, Margin Hooks

It benefited Miami that both Likens and coordinator Rhett Lashlee formed bonds with Rambo when he was a high school recruit, with both going after him as a four-star out of Cedar Hill High School in Texas (Lashlee recruited him to Auburn, Likens to Arizona State).

But what really helped seal the deal for Miami, per Hooks, was a conversation the receiver had with QB D’Eriq King and WR Mike Harley. UM coaches had already told Hooks they expect King back “by June or July,” the trainer says, and the conversation between Rambo and the two players “really helped a lot.”

“They’re there, know the deal, made him comfortable,” Hooks said.

King in particular was a draw.

Hooks says that despite the redshirt junior Rambo having two years of eligibility left that he “will be one and done, is coming for one year,” i.e. he plans on heading to the NFL after next season. So it was imperative he play with an experienced quarterback that can make on target throws down the field.

“With (Rambo) coming for one year you want a veteran quarterback, and a veteran experienced quarterback,” Hooks said. “King had the injury, but I told (Rambo) `His shoulder isn’t hurting, it wasn’t his arm so he’ll still throw it.' He may not still be the runner, but that’s good for a wide receiver - he has to throw it. I said `Now instead of you having Kyler Murray or Jalen Hurts you have Baker Mayfield - he can run but would rather sling it.”

Advertisement
Back