Rambo to Miami!!!!!

I’ve called all three transfers. Two of them right down to the day.
the office gun GIF

Advertisement
This kid and Mike Harley are carbon copies of each other.

It's actually kind of eerie how similar they are when you watch both kids.
I saw a little of Harley in him.
I think it was his cuts. Not a one cut-and-go guy, but a series of jab steps.

I also saw a little bit of Ted Ginn.
The 4.45 version.

Advertisement
I alluded to this in another post, but I think he sees a real opportunity at UM. High profile team that always gathers media attention. Good recent track record with success for portal kids. Absolute position of need. A Heisman trophy candidate at QB. A fantastic, famous, destination place to live in between games. A school with as much tradition as the one you're leaving. It makes a ton of sense. A win-win for everyone.
great answer thank you

Was hoping for a stud LB or DT but will take it. Let's roll
Nice surprise but would have preferred an OL or LB.

Harley and Rambo are starters. Pope and Wiggins will probably keep their jobs if history is any indication.

There's 8 freshman WRs who won't enjoy watching from the sideline again in 2021:

Payton, Redding, Restrepo, Worsham, Keyshawn, Brinson, George, Smith

My only concern is one or more transfers from that pool as a result of favoritism shown to upperclassmen.
Why would likens have any rzn to show favorites with guys he didn’t recruit?

Those are ****ies, another poster pointed out a loophole in my ****-posting. Unfortunately Baker is still employed by the University of Miami.
You did say specifically booty gifs in the self ban. I’ll accept gifs of a nice pair of taters for now to celebrate good news. **** Baker is really ****ing in my cherrios even after the season.

Advertisement
We should be celebrating getting anyone who can improve our roster. I haven't seen many #1 receivers (have there been any??) in the portal over the past couple of years. This kid looks like a very solid starter and contributor. Plus he'll make Brinson sweat a little to compete to see the field. That competition can only be good for our team culture.

Advertisement
What matters is winning games. We've been here before.
Listen man I get it

But If you don't understand the disparity and how far left we along with every team not named Ohio State Clemson and Alabama have to go then you're not facing reality.

Clemson was thrown on our schedule due to covid. We lost to okie state due to drops from receivers and our secondary

What does Manny do? He gets arguably the best DB coach and Recruiter in America, along with one of the best CB prospects in the last several years who's ready to start day 1 for us, oh and a legit portal wr

UNC game is inexcusable of course but if you can't see how he's correcting things then you're blind and it's best if you start becoming a bama fan from now on

Advertisement
I don’t mean to **** in everyone’s Cheerios, but I watched his highlight reel and came away pretty unimpressed. I only watched the first half, but I saw him schemed open for the most part.

I saw good breakaway speed. I saw at least one hands catch. But I didn’t see any contested catches. I didn’t see great separation. I couldn’t tell if he was a burner or a possession receiver (kinda lean towards the latter).

Probably a premature post being that I didn’t watch his whole clip, but playing in Okla offense is gonna get you numbers, esp playing opposite CeeDee. Idk. I’ll take him, but I’m not blown away.
So we’ve an improved WR room. What more do want from the portal?

Listen man I get it

But If you don't understand the disparity and how far left we along with every team not named Ohio State Clemson and Alabama have to go then you're not facing reality.

Clemson was thrown on our schedule due to covid. We lost to okie state due to drops from receivers and our secondary

What does Manny do? He gets arguably the best DB coach and Recruiter in America, along with one of the best CB prospects in the last several years who's ready to start day 1 for us, oh and a legit portal wr

UNC game is inexcusable of course but if you can't see how he's correcting things then you're blind and it's best if you start becoming a bama fan from now on

Manny could cure cancer and they would say he didn’t cure aids

Advertisement
Back