Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Just took this from the 247 transfer portal profile about him

"The Oklahoma offense didn’t necessarily force Rambo to make contested catches outside the numbers because Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley does such a good job of scheming players to be wide open, but it should be noted that Pro Football Focus counted him with just one drop in 2019. In 2020, Rambo was credited with four drops. "

Edit* after reading more they said he excels in taking the top off of coverage, deep posts, and shallow crossers. Sounds like a Wiggins to me.
Four drops and Oklahoma people are saying we better teach him to catch while our wrs have four drops in a game so I'll take 4 drops in a season over 4 in a game any day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, now we have 2 fast WR's who (mostly) catch the ball.

Except for starting #'s 6 & 8 (and really, that falls to Lashlee), I think Likens can really improve our WR's. With a full Spring schedule and and such, I think Likens is going to prove that his reputation is legit for a reason.

Improved and veteran OL, improved WR core, a slight step back at TE, but Will is legit and we have young fellas ready to ball, along with a more athletic RB room... That should be enough to make it to the ACCCHGM. That game is my aspiration now. Used to be the natty, but the UM administration fire hosed that out of me. Now, if we can make it to the ACCCHGM, I will be happy with next season. We do anything beyond that, then bully. But, adding Rambo to that WR room is definitely a huge step forward in competing with at least the upper half of the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
serena williams dancing GIF by Olympic Channel

Added competition never hurts. Personally ima temper my expectations on the guy. But Bring Stevenson home. That’s the big one

Nice surprise but would have preferred an OL or LB.

Harley and Rambo are starters. Pope and Wiggins will probably keep their jobs if history is any indication.

There's 8 freshman WRs who won't enjoy watching from the sideline again in 2021:

Payton, Redding, Restrepo, Worsham, Keyshawn, Brinson, George, Smith

My only concern is one or more transfers from that pool as a result of favoritism shown to upperclassmen.

Advertisement
Four drops and Oklahoma people are saying we better teach him to catch while our wrs have four drops in a game so I'll take 4 drops in a season over 4 in a game any day
Exactly. I watched his tape this szn on YouTube. He’s not a number 1. Does his best work out of the slot and against favorable matchups. There’s a rzn those young pups passed him up. Just hope this raised the level of play in that romm

Advertisement
Back