Rambo to Miami!!!!!

This deserves something. I see you Manny.

View attachment 140886
No booty gifs until Baker fired....
594A9A2E-5949-4112-B167-D4762D86F4D5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just took this from the 247 transfer portal profile about him

"The Oklahoma offense didn’t necessarily force Rambo to make contested catches outside the numbers because Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley does such a good job of scheming players to be wide open, but it should be noted that Pro Football Focus counted him with just one drop in 2019. In 2020, Rambo was credited with four drops. "

Edit* after reading more they said he excels in taking the top off of coverage, deep posts, and shallow crossers. Sounds like a Wiggins to me.

he is like Harley. They even run similar

Just took this from the 247 transfer portal profile about him

"The Oklahoma offense didn’t necessarily force Rambo to make contested catches outside the numbers because Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley does such a good job of scheming players to be wide open, but it should be noted that Pro Football Focus counted him with just one drop in 2019. In 2020, Rambo was credited with four drops. "

Edit* after reading more they said he excels in taking the top off of coverage, deep posts, and shallow crossers. Sounds like a Wiggins to me.
So in 2 seasons combined he had less drops than we had in our bowl game against OSU??? I’ll take it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
same thought I had. We still need Payton, Smith, Redding or one of the freshmen to step up as the outside WR.

Yeah, and for the record I'm not knocking him or saying anything about his ability, either good or bad. I just mean their size, speed, the way they run, the way they catch the football, their body movements when they cut, even how they look in their uniforms. It's the same **** kid. Crazy.

Advertisement
Back