Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Advertisement
Huge pick up!

Erjo5zMWMAANMEx.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just said "Rambo to the U" to my partner who is a big OU fan. His response: "Oh really. Y'all better teach him how to catch."
Just took this from the 247 transfer portal profile about him

"The Oklahoma offense didn’t necessarily force Rambo to make contested catches outside the numbers because Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley does such a good job of scheming players to be wide open, but it should be noted that Pro Football Focus counted him with just one drop in 2019. In 2020, Rambo was credited with four drops. "

Edit* after reading more they said he excels in taking the top off of coverage, deep posts, and shallow crossers. Sounds like a Wiggins to me.

Advertisement
Just took this from the 247 transfer portal profile about him

"The Oklahoma offense didn’t necessarily force Rambo to make contested catches outside the numbers because Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley does such a good job of scheming players to be wide open, but it should be noted that Pro Football Focus counted him with just one drop in 2019. In 2020, Rambo was credited with four drops. "

he isn’t WR1 but I think he is an upgrade over Pope and Wiggins. We still need other younger WR to step up for sure

Advertisement
Back