Raising Canes: Four Freshmen

Advertisement
Awesome video. There are at least two first rounders in this freshman class. I like the direction we are heading. This is the class that we will look back on and recognize as the one that brought us back to the college football elite. Whatever Coach Golden is selling, I am buying right now! All in!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirby is a **** monster. Long arms. Great frame. Should be 235 pounds solid as a true Soph.

i knew this kid was a STEAL..... HE PLAYED AT two powerhouse programs in the atl metro area...

Kid is football ready with a HIGH I.Q.....add to it he came in spring with the size already...like you say...a guy that will be atleast 230 by soph year that is a sideline to sideline type guy with his speed will be SCARY good...

He definately wont redshirt and i expect a AArthur Brown like special team season for him...(remember Brown being a kamikaze on kickoffs and special teams)

I'd be up for a Denzel Perryman type Special teams season. That is the dude that really put people out on a consistent Kickoff Basis last year. ****!

Kirby is a **** monster. Long arms. Great frame. Should be 235 pounds solid as a true Soph.

i knew this kid was a STEAL..... HE PLAYED AT two powerhouse programs in the atl metro area...

Kid is football ready with a HIGH I.Q.....add to it he came in spring with the size already...like you say...a guy that will be atleast 230 by soph year that is a sideline to sideline type guy with his speed will be SCARY good...

He definately wont redshirt and i expect a AArthur Brown like special team season for him...(remember Brown being a kamikaze on kickoffs and special teams)

Kirby will be starting by mid season. Him and DP are going to make us forget the terrible LB units we have trotted out in recent years. And with the DL hopefully improving like reported, they should have some more room to work in. Can't wait.

Advertisement
Back