Raising Canes: Four Freshmen

Advertisement
i have a raging boner right now and my work's internet filtering is being a major ****block

***** these 5 minute video I WANT MORE

edit. But i'll take whatever I get and these inside stories are awesome

Advertisement
man i feel like i my wife just teased me all night and left me hanging.... talk about blue footballs!!!!

Is this finally the group that is as exciting as juniors/seniors as they were as freshmen?

Advertisement
**** MAN, I LOVE THIS GROUP!

Is it just me, or do you think when we change the uniforms in the near future, we could adapt that single green stripe going down? I just not a big fan at all of our current unis.

these are some funny comments.... hahaha... We will do great things... cant wait to see these boys at work... Sept 1st

Kirby is a **** monster. Long arms. Great frame. Should be 235 pounds solid as a true Soph.

Advertisement
D'onfrio always talks of bringing in guys who are 'football guys', who have a passion for the sport, always thinking about it or doing football related stuff every day of the year

These guys seem to fit the mold

Advertisement
yeah kirb has got the beard runnin wild and tracy just dont give a *** about his helmet hair flat top

He should've trademarked them ^^^

Note: Kirby looks very well put together for a 18 yr old. I am expecting big things from him. Put him at WILL against BCC and let him get his feet wet. Special teams is where he will start for now.

Advertisement
Back