Radakovich official

Advertisement
Slow Motion Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His new title: vice president and director of athletics.

President Julio Frenk announced that Radakovich will report directly to Frenk and serve as a member of his senior leadership team

“I am so grateful to President Frenk and the University’s Board of Trustees for this incredible opportunity,” said Radakovich. “Their commitment to Miami Athletics’ comprehensive pursuit of excellence and championships is what brought me back to Miami. As a unified Hurricane family—students, alumni, donors, and fans—there is nothing that we cannot accomplish. We are going to set the bar high and jump over it.”

Advertisement
His new title: vice president and director of athletics.

President Julio Frenk announced that Radakovich will report directly to Frenk and serve as a member of his senior leadership team

“I am so grateful to President Frenk and the University’s Board of Trustees for this incredible opportunity,” said Radakovich. “Their commitment to Miami Athletics’ comprehensive pursuit of excellence and championships is what brought me back to Miami. As a unified Hurricane family—students, alumni, donors, and fans—there is nothing that we cannot accomplish. We are going to set the bar high and jump over it.”
foking goosebumps lets go canes!

Advertisement
Back