Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Both parties are well aware of what’s transpiring
I have a hard time thinking they have no backup option if Mario says no. They’re willing to offer Mario $7M+ but if he says no, there’s not a single other coach they can get? With that money, there’s a lot of coaches we could get.

Just spitballing here, but Venebles name fell off the Oklahoma radar almost the same time Radakovich started becoming a reality here. Obviously both at Clemson. Maybe Venebles is behind door #2?

Advertisement

italian-spiderman-what.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a hard time thinking they have no backup option if Mario says no. They’re willing to offer Mario $7M+ but if he says no, there’s not a single other coach they can get? With that money, there’s a lot of coaches we could get.

Just spitballing here, but Venebles name fell off the Oklahoma radar almost the same time Radakovich started becoming a reality here. Obviously both at Clemson. Maybe Venebles is behind door #2?
Venables is one of the best - if not THE best - DC's in the country. I don't think he's leaving Clemson / Dabo, but even if he did, I don't like "taking a chance" so to speak on giving someone their first big HC gig here. We need someone who's been successful as a P5 head coach, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back