Advertisement
Is this truly a done deal?

The original tweet has been deleted.
1638654043615.jpeg

Advertisement
Wow.....hope the powers that be at Miami have their crap in a sock

Not a good look if Rad stays..AND the process drags out

Get your crap together guys...Blake got his walking papers WEEKS ago

Something tells me if this happened at a mighty SEC skool that the media narrative would be a positive one about how they're so cutthroat about football.

"The mighty SEC where they'll keep paying a coach they're about to decapitate as they look for his replacement and break the bank for an AD! Whoaaa dawgie!! Football just means MORE here!"

Andrea making seem like he ain’t getting paid to do a job that he sign a contract to do. Welcome to the real world Manny & Andrea.
THANK YOU. He shoulda been fired during the season but I don’t give a flying **** about the optics of what’s happening right now. If it’s all too hard on Manny he can ******* resign.

Assuming we do end up landing Rad and a proven coach and are finally back to helicopter-****ing America, nobody will remember this bull****.

I don’t believe Clemson would match, if the reported $3 million was accurate. They would be crazy to if they actually believe that other guy is “primed and ready.”

Advertisement
Calm down. The Clemson guys were told to pull their posts because they’re trying to counter.
Trying to counter
- meaning it's too late -or-
- have actually made a counter -or-
- are trying to put a counter together

Is Miami ready to counter the Clemson counter?

Advertisement
The fat fvck from Canesport just went all Gruden to Miami on us, stating there is no reason he can find that he wont be attending a joint Rad/Mario press conference this Monday…

Advertisement
A few things…

1. If we’re paying $3MM for an AD, then that is ~2x Mack’s annual salary. I have trouble believing we actually pursued Mack at all if that is the case. Do you think Mack would be uninterested in that kind of raise?

2. As for Dan, not sure how much credit he should get for Clemson and their football program. He didn’t hire Dabo, in fact Dabo was well established at that point and already won the conference prior to his arrival.

In fact Clemson’s core coach staff, Brent Venables and Chad Morris were in place before his arrival.

3. What did Dan do for Clemson football and their on field track record/success. He has nothing to do with Dabo or their long time DC. Dabo has been running football for some time too. Tony Elliot was hired before Dan arrived. Jeff Scott too.

My guess is Dan, at best, supported Dabo because he couldn’t really real do anything to help and clearly Dabo knew what he was doing.
The point you are ignoring is that we don't know how much Rad is truly getting(Reports said they are offering up to 3 million, Miami may double, or even triple Rad's salary and that wouldn't be 3 million), we don't know who else was offered and what they said. For all we know, Mack was given that offer, but he wasn't interested because he doesn't want to live in Miami or for whatever other reason that exists. There are a lot of people on this earth that once they find a job they like and are paid what they think is well, aren't leaving. None of this is truly known and I doubt it ever will be. I know that there is a loud, annoying part of our fanbase that craps on everything the University does, even things that are done correctly(looking at you Adidas, looking at you moving to Hard Rock), but hiring Rad is arguably the best administrative hire this University has made in over 3 decades. Honestly, Rad is the most accomplished AD Miami has had since Sam, and it's not particularly close.

Trust me, there are jobs in places like Alabama and Mississippi that I wouldn't take, even if there were 2-3x my current salary. For some, they don't want to live in Miami and I fully understand that. That's why when you do find someone like a Lane Kiffin, that WANTS to be here, and is as accomplished as he is, you have to at least take a meeting or consider him as a candidate.

this. You can’t bring manny nsck anymore either w how public this is
Exactly. Even if Mario turns Miami down, you have to hire Lane or someone else. You can't bring Manny back. Manny's father is already using the national media to play the "Manny is getting a raw deal" card. Idiots like Andrea Adelson are already on board and you can see that the shine from getting Rad is coming off, because "Millionaire coach is in limbo".

Advertisement
Back