Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that is the common theory though… Mario or Manny - not Mario, list……….all else fails, Manny
A LOT depends on the AD hire. Really doubt that Radakovich would want to keep Manny Diaz for another season when he knows many candidates that would be immediately upgrades.

Advertisement
Wasn't Manny supposed to be fired after the Duke game? Then after December 1st? Then after the Oregon/Utah game? Now it's Sunday, maybe? Pretty soon it'll be "Manny will be fired after next season"
Pretty sure it is Sat., big fella.

Advertisement
What are you babbling about? All I'm saying is that this is getting ridiculous. Shït can him already
hiding hide GIF
Gotta find him first…

NSIAP but per Manny Navarro

"Miami still has Manny Diaz as its head football coach. A source told The Athletic on Friday if Cristobal turns down Miami, Diaz would be retained."
- From the athletic article today
I meant I believe but I think it’s because everyone knows he’s not turning us down.

Advertisement
NSIAP but per Manny Navarro

"Miami still has Manny Diaz as its head football coach. A source told The Athletic on Friday if Cristobal turns down Miami, Diaz would be retained."
- From the athletic article today
I don't claim to be any kind of an expert, but this makes absolutely no sense to me. And I don't say that because I hate Manny or wanted him gone for years like some on here. I just don't see how 1.) a top level AD would ever choose to spend the additional $20-30 mill on Manny and his staff, or 2.) how they could bring Manny back without giving him an extension to show confidence in his roll as coach.

The bridge with Diaz appears to be absolutely torched, even if Manny himself won't acknowledge it. The seriousness that the school is showing in its approach to football just can't possibly lead back to another year with Manny around in a lame duck (I'm only the coach because the other guy said no) season. Smart people don't invest $30 mill into something that stupid.

I just don't believe any report that says Manny is a serious possibility as HC next year. I'll be shocked if he's still the coach by Tues, regardless of Mario

Advertisement
Back