Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

I bet in his eyes it actually was a ****show but that's probably only because he wasn't able to read who was really calling the shots here and he had the Epstein types in his ears and possibly a friendly Rudy Fernandez. Then apparently he decided to campaign a little too hard for the job "publicly" through idiot media members willing to act as conduits for propaganda and it all blew up in his face.

So normally I'd feel bad about disparaging a dude just trying to get a job he probably had zero chance of getting but this dude played his hand completely wrong and completely aggressively when he should've just slinked back to desert gracefully to prepare for that big cross country meet against San Jose State.
SJSU has some studs on the cross country team so he better be ready

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this true?
I'm not am insider. Wikipedia did say that last night. Earlier this morning it said he was still at Clemson. Then just now I checked and someone had changed it back to Miami LOL:

Screenshot_20211204-090836.png

I don't know what's true. The tweet referenced by D$ said Radakovich had informed his staff that he was leaving. But now the media is saying that Miami is going all in on him but that he hasn't made a decision yet. I'm guessing we'll find out soon.

Advertisement
You don’t know what you’re talking about. I have seen senior executives recruited with the understanding that they will take another soon-to-be-exec under their wing.

A lot of of older folks enjoy mentoring and sharing knowledge / experience. This isn’t a job at McDonald’s
Lmfao go sit in your ******* corner before I hire you and fire you. Nobody is training anybody to take their direct job on their first day starting unless they themselves are being promoted. No one.

He knows what real coaches look like so it won't be Mario hopefully. There's better and cheaper options out there who do more with less.

10 years of CIS porsters: "Miami is cheap, Miami hires inexperienced coaches and is a mom-and-pop organization."

CIST porsters in 2021: "Miami can hire a cheaper coach than Mario."

Advertisement
10 years of CIS porsters: "Miami is cheap, Miami hires inexperienced coaches and is a mom-and-pop organization."

CIST porsters in 2021: "Miami can hire a cheaper coach than Mario."
Paying Mario more money doesn't make him a better coach. You can put rims and candy paint on a buick, but it's still buick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back