Quotes from Perryman and Chickillo

IMG_15870126215693.jpg

Advertisement
No adjustments were made you have team running the ball 5-6 yards a carry lets make them throw and put ******* 8 in the box make the QB beat us which i don't believe he could have just Im tired of hearing the scheme works just someone is this and that change the ******* thing so these kids can make plays and stop thinking and ******* play football

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.

What about Philip Buchanon and the rest of the former players?

What about em?
I see em as they have fans such as yourself in their ear all day long talking about how much talent we have and so forth that they havent even watched the game themselves..do me a favor and read Michael Irvins (NFL analyst) tweets during the game and tell me what bashing he did of the coaching staff then. He was actually watching the game live so he could see the foolery live fox five

LMFAO wait, did this guy basically just say that guys like Buchanon or Gonzalez don't watch Miami play but instead go to Caneinsight or twitter and listen to what fans say?
That has to be the stupidest post of the year.

Tim Reynolds said he went back and watch and he ain't seen no 60% 8 in the box. Golden's box is very big. When the LB is covering the slot WR that is considered in the box. **** clown. Players can't tackle, coaches fault, blown assignments coaches fault, can't figure scheme out after 4 years coaches fault. FSU player's are not smarter than ours. They have no problem figuring and executing. It's all on the coaches. Making these player's think instead of attack. Perryman and Chickillo can't say anything other than what they have said whether they believe it or not. And why would I care, their names will be attached to the worst defense in Miami history. Same thing last year Tracy was going to bat for No D. Look where he is at. Plus the staff telling people he is slow and can't recover.

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

Dennis won two in three years and Coker one it in his first year. Jimmy won his in his fourth year. So four of our 5 championships have come within the time frame you were belittling. Your credibility is plummeting.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

True..although both coaches took over teams that they didn't recruit..teams full of talent and seniority but like I said appreciate the info. Thanks for the credibility neg..lol like I give a fck

Evidently you do care or you wouldn't have responded. You're welcome for the information and such.

Advertisement

You madden players do know that the box is 5 yards within the YOS right? I count 8 in the box and also LLS that you're even comparing our defensive softies to FSU's LOLOL you guys are more football challenged that I thought but I digress..I'm pompous and racist but what do I know smh

Yes, 5 yards within the LOS and inside the tackles, ****head. We've got 6 in the box.

LOL @ madden players. I've forgotten more about football than you know.

Advertisement

You madden players do know that the box is 5 yards within the YOS right? I count 8 in the box and also LLS that you're even comparing our defensive softies to FSU's LOLOL you guys are more football challenged that I thought but I digress..I'm pompous and racist but what do I know smh
You do know that anything outside of the tackles is considered not inside the box right?

Advertisement
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

How about I name 4: Howard Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, Larry Coker.

What now ************?

LOL you tell me tough guy..
BTW Erickson and Coker were the only 2 WITHIN 4 years while Johnson and Schnellenberger got theirs at 4.

Erickson won 2 in 3 years, chief.

And if you want to split hairs like that, JJ had the #2 team playing for the ship in his 2nd year, and the #1 team playing for it in his 3rd, before he won it in his 4th.

Schnellenberger took a 5-6 team to a 9-2 team in one year with a win in a bowl game in his 2nd.

Al is NOWHERE near the coach that those guys were. Not even close.

Advertisement
Back