Quotes from Perryman and Chickillo

Advertisement
All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.

What about Philip Buchanon and the rest of the former players?

What about em?
I see em as they have fans such as yourself in their ear all day long talking about how much talent we have and so forth that they havent even watched the game themselves..do me a favor and read Michael Irvins (NFL analyst) tweets during the game and tell me what bashing he did of the coaching staff then. He was actually watching the game live so he could see the foolery live fox five

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

How about I name 4: Howard Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, Larry Coker.

What now ************?

LOL you tell me tough guy..
BTW Erickson and Coker were the only 2 WITHIN 4 years while Johnson and Schnellenberger got theirs at 4.

What about em?
I see em as they have fans such as yourself in their ear all day long talking about how much talent we have and so forth that they havent even watched the game themselves..do me a favor and read Michael Irvins (NFL analyst) tweets during the game and tell me what bashing he did of the coaching staff then. He was actually watching the game live so he could see the foolery live fox five

you do know that buchanon, portis, and starks comments happened while the game was still going on. but you can keep making stuff up

I hope you guys stop trying to be internet thugs and bullies because lets be honest it just proves how weak minded you are. That nothing sensible can come out of your mouth to form a thought but "your momma" jokes..what are we in middle school? Form a thought, then relay it in a manner one can understand. I said the team was soft and didn't play their assignments well, then I mentioned all the missed tackles during the game as my backup, same game I was watching I'm sure you did too. And in that game they didn't play assignment football well nor did we tackle well. Sorry if that offended the majority of you guys but those were my initial thoughts. The whole 4 years or less coaching thing is dead..Idek why I brought that up. I dont care about Golden or D'Nofrio tbh, what I saw on saturday was the kids not representing that name on their backs. And there is no amount of coaching that can make someone do that. period.

Advertisement
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

How about I name 4: Howard Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, Larry Coker.

What now ************?

LOL you tell me tough guy..
BTW Erickson and Coker were the only 2 WITHIN 4 years while Johnson and Schnellenberger got theirs at 4.

Schnellenberger got his in year 5.

I wish I could dig up all the Canesport articles with players speaking out on behalf of Coker, Shannon, and their coordinators. Same shlt all over again.

And the usual dimwits eat it up.

It's sad to see these two grown douchebags throw these kids under a bus. They work hard and do everything these morons say, and they still get blamed. Hey, Denzel, it's your fault we are playing off with two deep safeties ON THE ****ING 5 YARD LINE.

Get these two Hoboken gasbags out of my city.

What some people do not understand is that players, especially leaders, will not publicly call out their coaches. This is true for any team that is not doing well.

I agree but where are the players that played the last 3 years that have either been kicked off, transferred or graduated. I don't recall a single one of these players ever bashing this coaching staff. What limitations do they have? There is no point in ripping these two kids or making excuses for them. The only players ripping these coaches are guys who haven't played here in over a decade.

Golden and no D need to go, but u guys try way to hard

What about em?
I see it as they have fans such as yourself in their ear all day long talking about how much talent we have and so forth that they haven't even watched the game themselves..do me a favor and read Michael Irvins (NFL analyst) tweets during the game and tell me what bashing he did of the coaching staff then. He was actually watching the game live so he could see the foolery live fox five

you do know that buchanon, portis, and starks comments happened while the game was still going on. but you can keep making stuff up

No, no I didn't know that..and I didn't make a statement I said an opinion. When people speak in the 1st person its usually not fact but mere opinion but thanks on the education bro. Much appreciated

Last edited:
I wish I could dig up all the Canesport articles with players speaking out on behalf of Coker, Shannon, and their coordinators. Same shlt all over again.

And the usual dimwits eat it up.

It's sad to see these two grown douchebags throw these kids under a bus. They work hard and do everything these morons say, and they still get blamed. Hey, Denzel, it's your fault we are playing off with two deep safeties ON THE ****ING 5 YARD LINE.

Get these two Hoboken gasbags out of my city.

What some people do not understand is that players, especially leaders, will not publicly call out their coaches. This is true for any team that is not doing well.

I agree but where are the players that played the last 3 years that have either been kicked off, transferred or graduated. I don't recall a single one of these players ever bashing this coaching staff. What limitations do they have? There is no point in ripping these two kids or making excuses for them. The only players ripping these coaches are guys who haven't played here in over a decade.

Golden and no D need to go, but u guys try way to hard

Oh, no! don't criticize UM players bro..they may insult your intelligence or talk about your moms! Way too hard

Advertisement
Players don't know ****. Even many of the players that are retired from the NFL and now coach high school ball.

Chickillo and Perryman are still kids. They've never been exposed to any other coaching besides D'Onofrio's.

From my experience, most kids don't know anything about X's and O's, they just do what they're told. Coaches make them believe everything should work. Some of D'Onofrio's stuff SHOULD work IN THEORY, but what people don't understand is that some of the things were asking the players to do put them at a disadvantage. (i.e. our pre-snap alignments)

Players jumping out of their gaps and guys not tackling? C'mon man! We've been hearing that same **** for 3 years. LOL

Yes, let's keep blaming the 18-22 year old amateurs and not the so called "experts" who get paid 6 or 7 figure salaries, and still can't figure out how to stop the run in their 4th year here.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

No lets not..lets cry for them every time they get trucked in the hole or dragged by a 5'9 200lbs RB..you wanna rub neosporin on their scrapes too? FOH somebody needs to take responsibility for not making plays and seeing as this aint Knute Romney and the Yale boys era, coaches can't double as on-field players, so I believe players are responsible for their play.

Fire Golden and whole staff! I could care less but just stop babying these players..thats all I'll say more

Advertisement

What about em?
I see it as they have fans such as yourself in their ear all day long talking about how much talent we have and so forth that they haven't even watched the game themselves..do me a favor and read Michael Irvins (NFL analyst) tweets during the game and tell me what bashing he did of the coaching staff then. He was actually watching the game live so he could see the foolery live fox five

No, no I didn't know that..and I didn't make a statement I said an opinion. When people speak in the 3rd person its usually not fact but mere opinion but thanks on the education bro. Much appreciated

dude you weren't speaking in third person. you made "I" statements. next question.. did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Players don't know ****. Even many of the players that are retired from the NFL and now coach high school ball.

Chickillo and Perryman are still kids. They've never been exposed to any other coaching besides D'Onofrio's.

From my experience, most kids don't know anything about X's and O's, they just do what they're told. Coaches make them believe everything should work. Some of D'Onofrio's stuff SHOULD work IN THEORY, but what people don't understand is that some of the things were asking the players to do put them at a disadvantage. (i.e. our pre-snap alignments)

Players jumping out of their gaps and guys not tackling? C'mon man! We've been hearing that same **** for 3 years. LOL

I always get a chuckle out of this. Back in 1981 #1 USC scored a TD with 2 seconds left to beat #2 Oklahoma. When a reporter asked John Robinson if he consulted with the players on whether to kick the FG or go for the TD, Robinson say something like "why would I ask them. They don't know anything about it".

Always makes me smile.

What about em?

No, no I didn't know that..and I didn't make a statement I said an opinion. When people speak in the 1st* person its usually not fact but mere opinion but thanks on the education bro. Much appreciated

dude you weren't speaking in third person. you made "I" statements. next question.. did you eat paint chips as a kid?

LOL @paint chips..you must be white. You guys are the only ones who can come up with these corny as jokes. Im sorry its just so apparent. LOLOL thanks for correcting me bro

Advertisement
What about em?

No, no I didn't know that..and I didn't make a statement I said an opinion. When people speak in the 1st* person its usually not fact but mere opinion but thanks on the education bro. Much appreciated

LOL @paint chips..you must be white. You guys are the only ones who can come up with these corny as jokes. Im sorry its just so apparent. LOLOL thanks for correcting me bro

so your pompous, stupid and a racist.. wow a tripple threat

what else are they supposed to say in public? "coach d don't know ish, or i hate playing in this scheme??" players, unlike these clown of a coaching staff we have, are not going to throw them under the bus. remember when duke and philip went to twitter to discuss their frustrations? remember how they were ragged by golden? players are not happy b/c they know they are more talented than 80% of the teams we face yet they are being shackled by this staff. perryman and chick or any player in the nation for that matter, will never speak out against their coach while still under their guidance. we'll just hear about it on an espn special or a si interview later on.

Advertisement
Back