Quotes from Perryman and Chickillo

sad that they back him and at the same time, he's quick to blame them

They also backed his statement that it was their fault! Thats how it works when youre in the wrong

Or when the coaches choose how much you can play as well as can ***** up your NFL future if you say something that doesn't make them look good. You're clearly brainwashed by this staff.

Advertisement
All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.

Please be a troll

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.

What about Philip Buchanon and the rest of the former players?

Advertisement
I sent those quotes to my code buster at forensic files, and here's the translation: "Please save us, UM fans. We are trapped like rats by these fat incompetent greaseballs, and we can't say anything about it publicly. Save us! Save our program!"

Remember when we kept using the excuse that we were too young on defense? Now, that should no longer be an issue since most of the players in our 2-deep are upperclassmen. We have upgraded everywhere on defense.

If our 2 top senior defensive players say it's not coach, it's us. This basically means we are screwed regardless of whoever is put out there!

BigAlCane posted Nebraska had 360 yds rushing with only 70 YARDS AFTER CONTACT. THAT'S 290yds BEFORE CONTACT. THAT'S SCHEME not poor tackling or whatever else NoD is spoutin.

Advertisement
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

How about I name 4: Howard Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, Larry Coker.

What now ************?

I laugh when people post these quotes from players and people get because the player didnt say anything negative. What are they suppose to say? Peryman and Chickillo are both leaders of this team. Leaders do not publicly bash the coaches. So of course they are going to say something positive.

They have never been exposed to anyone else. It is all they know.

This. Paul Johnson was quoted as saying Al Groh was a very smart person, he just couldn't transfer that smartness over to the players and on the field. That's why he was fired at GTech. Think about that for a second, at GTech!!! This is who Golden and NoD studied under. There may be great teachers but if you can't articulate those thoughts to your students, then you fail.

I wish I could dig up all the Canesport articles with players speaking out on behalf of Coker, Shannon, and their coordinators. Same shlt all over again.

And the usual dimwits eat it up.

It's sad to see these two grown douchebags throw these kids under a bus. They work hard and do everything these morons say, and they still get blamed. Hey, Denzel, it's your fault we are playing off with two deep safeties ON THE ******* 5 YARD LINE.

Get these two Hoboken gasbags out of my city.

What some people do not understand is that players, especially leaders, will not publicly call out their coaches. This is true for any team that is not doing well.

Advertisement
You know what...then let these two WAY OVERRATED players Prove to me that this is true..start taking leadership roles..CLose DOOR MEETINGS
let me see these two on the sidelines ripping the players out of position..some passion???

You have to realize these are the only next level coaches these kids know, so of course they are going to feel like he is a genius compared to their high school defensive coordinator (Nates Dad or the P.E. coach). His scheme may be a great scheme but it doesn't work with what he has. So the question is why is he willing to put us in a position to get embarrassed week after week and not do anything different. You have to be able to adapt and work with what works best for you until you are in a position to use the big scheme you've dreamed of. Changes clearly need to be made and I think its in the best interest of the program if he relieved of his DC position and someone else be brought in because he doesn't get it. That ruins the defensive recruiting and it makes you think why Coach B actually resigned before the season.

Uh yes 4 years later..name a UM coach that has won a championship in less..I'll wait

download.gif
In sports there is kinda of a rule, a rule of three.
You give a player/coach three years before you decide his fate; whether he can get the job done.
For a college coach it is said that it takes 3 years before he can get his players. 3 years before that team truly becomes his. You wait 3 years.
A lot of Cane fans, like myself, wouldn't have mind if by year three the Canes haven't won a championship....BUT we wanted the team to be a championship caliber team. This is year four and Golden and his staff have shown they are nowhere near a championship caliber team.
RULE OF 3. Year three shows everything.

Once is a fluke
Twice is a coincidence
Three is a trend

Advertisement

They also backed his statement that it was their fault! Thats how it works when youre in the wrong

its your fault your dad walked out on you and your mom

Bruh you don't know me nor do I know you dont be a dck cause someone says something you don't like..theres a lot of people who visit this website and you dont know what they're capable of..stop acting like a female everytime someone says something you dont like and just draft a real statement of substance to refute my comments. I dont wanna battle your internet gangsterism tuff guy

Dennis won two in three years and Coker one it in his first year. Jimmy won his in his fourth year. So four of our 5 championships have come within the time frame you were belittling. Your credibility is plummeting.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

True..although both coaches took over teams that they didn't recruit..teams full of talent and seniority but like I said appreciate the info. Thanks for the credibility neg..lol like I give a fck

Well, there's former Canes players like Duane Starks, Phillip Buchanon, Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin to name a few that have succeeded at the NFL and have a better football IQ that picks apart the staff and their deficiencies. **** Golden slurper.

Cool story bro..but lets stick to the current group of players. Thanks for your comment though.

Advertisement
Back