Quote from Thomas Brown Re: Offensive Leadership

This is one of the things that has bothered me about Kaaya this year. How are you not leading this Offense and being that vocal leader. Someone has to step up if he won't.

His mom is a crackhead that was served by Big Worm.

What else is there to know?

[video=youtube;9pSi_SyFzys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pSi_SyFzys[/video]

What the fvck could we expect?

Advertisement
No offense, Mr. Brown, but this **** cuts both ways.

We lack some assistant coach leadership as well, I think. Because when we basically didn't throw a pass between the hashes against an FSU team weak up the middle for 3 quarters, perhaps someone should have made a stronger argument. Maybe we could have adjusted and won.

It's obvious we have player problems. No one is denying that. Unless he followed up this quote with some personal accountability, I think it's an easy way out.

No it doesnt cut both ways, Thomas Brown has coached elite players and knows what hes talking about. Brad Kaaya is the qb and an upperclassmen lets get serious if he was half as good as this board made him out to be we would be a 1 loss team regardless of anything else we wanna harp about.

Kaaya has already admitted before that he would shut down and turn into a little ***** if someone yelled at him smh dude is our biggest issue by far on offense and the coaches can see it as clear as day.

Last edited:
No offense, Mr. Brown, but this **** cuts both ways.

We lack some assistant coach leadership as well, I think. Because when we basically didn't throw a pass between the hashes against an FSU team weak up the middle for 3 quarters, perhaps someone should have made a stronger argument. Maybe we could have adjusted and won.

It's obvious we have player problems. No one is denying that. Unless he followed up this quote with some personal accountability, I think it's an easy way out.

No it doesnt cut both ways, Thomas Brown has coached elite players and knows what hes talking about. Brad Kaaya is the qb and an upperclassmen lets get serious if he was half as good as this board made him out to be we would be a 1 loss team regardless of anything else we wanna harp about.

Kaaya has already admitted before that he would shut down and turn into a little ***** if someone yelled at him smh dude is our biggest issue by far on offense and the coaches can see it as clear as day.
Thomas Brown is an expert on QBs or offensive coordinating? Please tell me more about Coach Brown's experience. Perhaps I'll learn something.

I know he a special teamer, but I think Smiling Badgley needs to be the vocal leader. :XvfmlQQ:

Sad to hear this horseshyt already from the coaches. This "no leadership" trash is an easy out they like to feed the dopey fans when things go South.

Where was this when we were 4-0? Same guys on the offense. He was interviewed plenty of times. Nothing.

He should try leading a little himself. He sure as **** isn't doing anything that's helping us move the ball or score points. Where's his leadership when Rix keeps spraying ***** on his legs during games?

Advertisement
richt doesnt have confidence in kaaya imo. listen to him on joe rose. he mentioned a list of things kaaya struggling with that are all mental

And Kaaya likely doesn't have confidence in Rix. It cuts both ways. Rix took a guy who was universally seen as a major positive and turned him into a mess in a few months.

Some of you guys are funny man.

Why can't Brown's comments be legit and have nothing to do with deflecting or throwing players under the bus?

Some of you guys are funny man.

Why can't Brown's comments be legit and have nothing to do with deflecting or throwing players under the bus?

Because he is a corch and this staff is whack. Our offense is worse this year with the same players back. Did they all forget how to play football? He is the running back coach and we run like chit.

Advertisement
I agree with the statement that the best teams are player driven, look back to the Ed Reed, Ken Dorsey teams that ran their own practice and had their own halftime adjustments and speeches.

But that's because Larry Coker had no idea on earth what he was doing except to clap for all occasions. Leadership on the field helps and it's obvious Kaaya lacks it, but play calling is lacking too.

Great leadership or great play calling makes the other trait irrelevant, they mask each other. If we had both we'd be 8-0. If we had one or the other we'd be 7-1 or 6-2. Instead we're 4-4. Looks like we lack more than leadership.

I find it hard to believe that Richt is the lone voice in the offense. He is calling plays but I can't imagine Thomas Brown is just a position coach with an OC title. My assumption is Richt is grooming Brown, coaching him but its a cooperative effort. They have misfired this year but they are caught in the middle of installing an offense to run for years while also trying to find wrinkles to try and help these kids win games this year. Its really hard to do much of anything when you can't even be decent in the trenches though.

:U5PyXda:

The voice of reason. End thread

Sad to hear this horseshyt already from the coaches. This "no leadership" trash is an easy out they like to feed the dopey fans when things go South.

Where was this when we were 4-0? Same guys on the offense. He was interviewed plenty of times. Nothing.

He should try leading a little himself. He sure as **** isn't doing anything that's helping us move the ball or score points. Where's his leadership when Rix keeps spraying ***** on his legs during games?

All this ****ing about coaches when he was stating the obvious? A blind man can see there's no leadership on offense and it's been posted here weeks ago. Why all the kerfuffle over the truth?

'truth spoke..gotta give the world true quotes' -Beanie

richt doesnt have confidence in kaaya imo. listen to him on joe rose. he mentioned a list of things kaaya struggling with that are all mental

And Kaaya likely doesn't have confidence in Rix. It cuts both ways. Rix took a guy who was universally seen as a major positive and turned him into a mess in a few months.

He exposed things that would have been exposed at the next level. Which is great for teams that might have drafted him, but terrible for us. If Richt was doing his job at a level that makes an OC considered a guru, all of Kaaya's deficiencies would still be hidden.

Not sure if Richt never got an understanding of what Kaaya's strengths are, I remember the offense was dominating the defense almost every day in practice, maybe he was just never exposed for some reason, due to wearing the non contact jersey or something. Richt never got the actual sense of how bad our OL was and how bad Kaaya is under pressure. Or maybe he just demands that you do stuff his way regardless and live or die by it. But one thing is for sure, we haven't adapted to those weaknesses in season that are obviously glaring. He should have a pretty clear picture now.

Advertisement
How many elite teams has Thomas Brown been on? and coached on?

Talent is def. an issue but this offense returned almost everyone and is clearly worst. That completely falls on coaching. Nobody on the offensive side of the ball has a long/ impressive resume in there current roll. Minus Richt, but he hasnt been an OC in over 9 years. That's an eternity in football. The fact that we're 8 games in and the coaches havent adjusted our offense line being bad and are still running plays consisting of slow developing play action passes from under center where all receivers are running deep routes is extremely scary IMO.

That's what seperates good coaches from the rest of the scrap heap. Being able to adapt to you personel not vice versa. I saw the Barry Jackson post about UM sources saying we need a Dalvin/ Gurley type back. Of course you would love to have a phenom at running back but guess what those are once a decade type players you better not base your offense on having uber elite players or else you wont be coaching for very long.

Last edited:

All this ****ing about coaches when he was stating the obvious? A blind man can see there's no leadership on offense and it's been posted here weeks ago. Why all the kerfuffle over the truth?

'truth spoke..gotta give the world true quotes' -Beanie

When you're eating *** at your job you shouldn't point fingers at others. Where was Brown's yapping about leadership when we were 4-0? He had plenty of chances. He was interviewed more than any RB coach in football.

Advertisement
How many elite teams has Thomas Brown been on? and coached on?

Talent is def. an issue but this offense returned almost everyone and is clearly worst. That completely falls on coaching. Nobody on the offensive side of the ball has a long/ impressive resume in there current roll. Minus Richt, but he hasnt been an OC in over 9 years. That's an eternity in football. The fact that we're 8 games in and the coaches havent adjusted our offense line being bad and are still running plays consisting of slow developing play action passes from under center where all receivers are running deep routes is extremely scary IMO.

That's what seperates good coaches from the rest of the scrap heap. Being able to adapt to you personel not vice versa. I saw the Barry Jackson post about UM sources saying we need a Dalvin/ Gurley type back. Of course you would love to have a phenom at running back but guess what those are once a decade type players you better not base your offense on having uber elite players or else you wont be coaching for very long.

This is Miami, f*ck face. We should always have at least one great talent at running back. We don't need a Dalvin Cook type every year, but we should at least have one Devonta Freeman type talent every year.

I dont get this type of stuff from coach brown, last couple weeks he has had little slick **** to say about the players, if it was supposed to be a ploy to motivate it failed weeks back. He needs to go to drawing board and do something else to help his offense from freefalling. Not a good look

Not sure why this causes such dissection. The coach essentially affirmed what many on here have been saying about Kaaya when you see his body language after every failure on the field. I'm a big believer that you have to be true to yourself, but look at this team and tell me who is a leader on offense. Coley....gets a killer penalty every time we get in the red zone, Njoku....drops a ball just about every game, OL sucks a$$, never hear from the RB'S. Coach Brown just said what we all are seeing....you can be mad at the execution on the field (I am ****ed) but don't be mad at the truth.

Advertisement
Back