Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
Advertisement
And he also knew about all those DEs here before visiting.some of our fans keep making excuses but when miami is losing layups to schoo
Pretty
Maybe there is something there that is causing him to transfer? They guy was very productive in that system, so who knows.
clear he was looking for a bigger stage but if he turns us down to go to Rutgers which is not much of a step up from Temple that just tells us how deep we've fallen.

Pretty

clear he was looking for a bigger stage but if he turns us down to go to Rutgers which is not much of a step up from Temple that just tells us how deep we've fallen.

to your point about a bigger stage. If that were the deciding factor for him, I live in Kansas, and I watched every single Canes game this year. Rutgers ain’t never on BTN

Advertisement
If this kid chooses to go to Ruckers over the U then there’s really no helping him in life itself. He has A chance to play on the same line as GR 15 and would absolutely eat. Some kids are just plain dumb. They always talk about “it’s a business decision” and then you have kids like this. LOL

Advertisement
You guys talking about layups have no idea what you're talking about. I was told that a QB that everyone wants to transfer here for his final year had the bidding up to 250-300k for his services. Thats just for 1 year. Aint nothing a layup.

Newman ain’t worth that stop it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back