Quick tidbits

Leonard Williams not making it down is not bad news....its HORRIBLE news. I really got my hopes up on him wtf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep I am sure we have been recruiting Young since at least before the summer, but a week before signing day we will pull a no-call no-show on him.

Come on now.....

Advertisement
LOL at even seriously acknowledging that the Golden and/or staff didn't show up. Y'all brighter than that. We're not working with day laborers here ya call out sick. C'mon now.

Hey D$, a poster on ITU wrote this from another site. Is this true?

TOS that Reggie will visit Clemson this weekend. Someone close to Reggie stated that he wants to get away from UM coaches. Says they won't leave him alone. Guess RN can't say the staff isn't "showing any love". Heading to Clemson

That's paraphrasing Michael Langston, who says he was misquoted. Apparently, what he said is that Northrup wanted to get away from the UM/FSU pressure in general, not the staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, Langston is a big Nole shill

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Him and the other guy who write for Florida varsity too

He was a huge Nole fan back when Warchant.com, Grassy.com, and GatorCountry.com weren't affiliated with networks in the mid/late 90s, he was always at the Warchant.com tailgates, etc. in FSU gear and posted a ton there.

Advertisement
Back