Quick Thank You and Farewell

Lance Roffers

Junior
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance

Advertisement
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to D$ and the entire Canesinsight staff for allowing me to write and contribute to the site and for always promoting my work. Thank you to the board for welcoming me and my film content with a lot of positivity.

I'm joining a start-up Canes site as a paid writer and that is exciting, but it is still bittersweet to close the book on my writings here at the largest Canes site on the net.

Sincerely,

Lance
Congrats mane!

Attachments

• 1651437273472.gif
    1651437273472.gif
    987.2 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sincerely,

Lance
I think you have a brilliant football mind. I enjoy your stuff but often find it too long as I’m on and off the site. Packaging it in smaller increments and publishing more often would probably get a lot more eyes on your excellent analysis. Just a bit of constructive criticism. Best of luck to you.

Advertisement
I think you have a brilliant football mind. I enjoy your stuff but often find it too long as I’m on and off the site. Packaging it in smaller increments and publishing more often would probably get a lot more eyes on your excellent analysis. Just a bit of constructive criticism. Best of luck to you.
@Lance Roffers or go get paid and ignore the morons.

Sincerely,

Lance
Farewell My G!

What’s the startup site so dudes know another avenue for canes sources?

Advertisement
Back