Quick Question

Do you all even read. I never one time said Duke sucked. All I said was that they had a disappointing year defensively in a weak ACC that finished with 2 teams being ranked(Duke and Miami).

I really have no idea why I continue arguing with you all or even continue to come back to the boards. It is a constant circle jerk of "fans" who root for Miami to lose every game they play in. I honestly feel embarrassed for the University after interacting with all of you. Reading comprehension is non-existent on this forum with the majority of people. I will applaud the ability to constantly add nothing to conversations and post random reacting gifs and photos, but if you actually try to talk facts with you all, 1 in ever 50 actually listens.

Go back and read my posts. Never one time did I ever say Coach L had a bad win. You all are the ones creating such statements. Then I talk about Miami finally being dominant consistently and matching an elite team. You go back to 2010 where after every one of those wins we had a collapse within 2 weeks.

Watch the film, which I doubt you all even do, and you will instantly see a team playing better the last 6 weeks than the one in the first 6 weeks. It's pretty easy to see. That's all I will say.

Because the football version is a juggernaut/

Advertisement
Lmao this dude just tried to discredit Coach L.

He went .500 the year after he lost 9/12 players from his team? Oh God no! You'd be throwing Golden a parade. Golden beat two .500 teams and you've got 24-hr security watching you to make sure you don't break into his house and suck his dlck. Golden can't even win the Coastal despite having the best recruiting classes out of every team in that division. You're a faqq0t for trying to discredit Coach L's accomplishments, plain and simple.

And lmfao at "depth issues" in his 4th season. What a great recruiter if so. Worst part, no team is shuffling in 22 guys on each unit. We've had ZERO major injuries. Depth is NO problem.

And LMMFAO him saying Duke staying healthy would have made Miami 12-1 last year. Bltch, he's healthy and having the best year of his life with a better QB and twice as good of a defense AND WE'RE 6-4!! Did your mama used to put you in the dryer?

How bout this: take all that bullshlt you posted, print it out, slather it up REAL nice, turn that sumbltch sideways, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***!!!

We have 10 players remaining from the 2011 class. Of the 33 in the 2012 class, 18 remain. Of our 21 seniors, 8 are walk-ons. Where is the depth? Any depth we have right now is freshmen. Miami has not had depth since Coker's last couple of years. He didn't field deep teams. Shannon never fielded deep teams. Golden hasn't either, but is actually improving on it and next year will be the best yet and at the rate he is improving, we'll finally be matching just about anyone in the department.

And let's look at this year. I already stated we are 6-4. I also stated the evidence is as clear as day that the team is playing so much better now that the team that started the year off. Go back and look at the years under Shannon, or even Coker's last couple years when they were actually his teams. Or even Golden's previous years here. We never dominated anyone that wasn't a Florida A&M. After going through some growing pains to start the year, the team showed notable signs of growth everywhere and we slaughtered 3 straight FBS teams. No matter how average they are, that is not something we've done in over 10 years. We also stuck right there with the best team in the nation(and a team with a pulse which you all like to say) and were a few fumbles, missed throws, and dropped TD passes away from beating. One or two plays go our way instead and we are sitting here praising Golden and the team.

We went from struggling to win consistently against average teams and getting run off the field against good teams to dominating average teams and competing the with elite. There is obvious growth. A big part of that is Kaaya and the defense playing smarter and following assignments. Go back and watch the Nebraska game. The defense played out of their minds in the worst way possible. The defense either did not understand the scheme or forgot how to play football. We never recorded a TFL despite having a number of plays where we hit Abdullah in the backfield. That We had plenty of guys freelance and not play to their assignment. The coaches also were average that game. They didn't match personnel at all times and had some questionable alignments at times. Kaaya also thought you won on the road by throwing 2 interceptions and Duke though it was okay to fumble the ball and have it be taken back for 7 when we were in the middle of a drive in their territory about to take the lead.

I am not excusing the coaches of their mistakes because they have made plenty. The players have too though. In all of the losses Kaaya did not play sound football all game. Against GT he turned it over twice in the redzone, against UL he looked like a true freshman when given chances. Against Nebraska he threw 2 costly picks. Against FSU he forgot that you play 2 halves and was missing guys left and right all 2nd half. The defense forgot their assignments and how to tackle in the Nebraska and GT losses. The players made plenty of mistakes that cost them the FSU game. The coaches had them in position to succeed a number of times, but Berrios dropped a TD that could have really put the pressure on. Dobard and Walford forgot you have to hold onto the ball. Kaaya though he would start being inaccurate in the 2nd half. The defense though all you had to do was make tackle attempts at the LOS, not finish the tackle off. Face it, there were plenty of times Cook was hit behind or right at the LOS and was able to get 6+ yards. The scheme was set up to where we had the chance to shut down the runs over and over, guys like McCord didn't execute and make tackles. The coaches can only do so much.

Anyways, you all probably won't read this either. The fact is the team is playing better than they have in a long time, it's very clear, and it's been long enough and consistent enough to not be a fluke. If this is what is the new standard under Golden, then the future is a lot brighter than what it was when we fell to 3-3.

The bolded paragraph is 15 sentences.

That terrible Duke team artificially inflated their win total beating teams like:

#3 Kentucky
#2 Louisville (eventual national champ that knocked Duke out)
#4 Ohio State
#5 cough, cough... Miami, cough, cough

Only the OSU win and the Miami win can really be counted here. Kentucky finished the season unranked and lost to Robert Morris in the 1st round. Louisville showed they were the better team. However the Miami and OSU games really have no fault.

But I don't know why we are arguing this because I never once said Duke was bad or that Coach L did a bad job.

That terrible Duke team artificially inflated their win total beating teams like:

#3 Kentucky
#4 Ohio State

Only the OSU win and the Miami win can really be counted here. Kentucky finished the season unranked and lost to Robert Morris in the 1st round. Louisville showed they were the better team. However the Miami and OSU games really have no fault.

But I don't know why we are arguing this because I never once said Duke was bad or that Coach L did a bad job.

So the Louisville win doesn't count because they won the national championship? Are you retarded?

Do you all even read. I never one time said Duke sucked. All I said was that they had a disappointing year defensively in a weak ACC that finished with 2 teams being ranked(Duke and Miami).

I really have no idea why I continue arguing with you all or even continue to come back to the boards. It is a constant circle jerk of "fans" who root for Miami to lose every game they play in. I honestly feel embarrassed for the University after interacting with all of you. Reading comprehension is non-existent on this forum with the majority of people. I will applaud the ability to constantly add nothing to conversations and post random reacting gifs and photos, but if you actually try to talk facts with you all, 1 in ever 50 actually listens.

Go back and read my posts. Never one time did I ever say Coach L had a bad win. You all are the ones creating such statements. Then I talk about Miami finally being dominant consistently and matching an elite team. You go back to 2010 where after every one of those wins we had a collapse within 2 weeks.

Watch the film, which I doubt you all even do, and you will instantly see a team playing better the last 6 weeks than the one in the first 6 weeks. It's pretty easy to see. That's all I will say.

you're trying to talk about basketball when we're mentioning football.

OP's post is clear: Larranega is a **** of a better coach than Golden is at their respective sports. this is indisputable. if you don't agree with this, then you are ignorant.

please don't give me some 3000 word essay on why golden needs more time to prove himself or how Larranega isn't as good as people here perceive him to be.

Advertisement
And weownfsu right on cue. Thank you for coming in and also helping prove my prediction correct.

I'm sorry you all lack the ability to take 3 minutes to read one post of mine, it really is pretty sad that is the case. I feel bad for you all and wonder about the education you all received if you can't read my posts within 2-3 minutes at most or just lose the attention. I admit that I like the ability to pick and choose parts of posts and say random things about them. You all are very skilled in that regard. If only you had the same amount of ability in reading as you did picking and choosing what to read. I bet you all were good at the reading parts of the ACT. I remember taking that and realizing that half of the stories was insignificant and you could read the questions and find the answers pretty easily by picking and choosing what to read. Did you all take ACT's?

I respect that WhatTheHell has actually countered some of my points and done a good job here and there with it. The rest of you really have replied, but not disputed anything really. In fact you actually keep allowing my posts to be correct about you all. So thank you for that. I am going to assume that since you all like to bold paragraphs and make comments about them, but not argue them you just don't have much to say. But what could you say. It is fact we were hitting guys like Abdullah and Cook at the LOS or even behind it, we just were not tackling them. That is not a scheme issue, it is a player issue. That can not be disputed, so I assume that is why you all don't reply to things like that. Berrios dropping a TD was not a scheme issue, it was a player issue. Kaaya missing wide open WR's was not a scheme issue, but a player issue. You guys can not counter those because they are clear as day facts.

What you all can do, and do frequently is twist words and points to make them look ridiculous and I applaud your ability, but at the end of the day the average citizen can realize you are just twisting words and knows that outside of a laugh, your post is pointless and really proved nothing other than the fact that you can twist words. Bringing up career statistics of guys like Bowden and Saban is instantly seen as someone saying Golden is in their tier of coaching even if the rest of the post completely goes against it. However you all lack the ability co comprehend that and instead use that "ammunition" to go on week long tirades of spamming twisted statements. I can't wait to see what is picked out of this post and spun around.

And weownfsu right on cue. Thank you for coming in and also helping prove my prediction correct.

I'm sorry you all lack the ability to take 3 minutes to read one post of mine, it really is pretty sad that is the case. I feel bad for you all and wonder about the education you all received if you can't read my posts within 2-3 minutes at most or just lose the attention. I admit that I like the ability to pick and choose parts of posts and say random things about them. You all are very skilled in that regard. If only you had the same amount of ability in reading as you did picking and choosing what to read. I bet you all were good at the reading parts of the ACT. I remember taking that and realizing that half of the stories was insignificant and you could read the questions and find the answers pretty easily by picking and choosing what to read. Did you all take ACT's?

I respect that WhatTheHell has actually countered some of my points and done a good job here and there with it. The rest of you really have replied, but not disputed anything really. In fact you actually keep allowing my posts to be correct about you all. So thank you for that. I am going to assume that since you all like to bold paragraphs and make comments about them, but not argue them you just don't have much to say. But what could you say. It is fact we were hitting guys like Abdullah and Cook at the LOS or even behind it, we just were not tackling them. That is not a scheme issue, it is a player issue. That can not be disputed, so I assume that is why you all don't reply to things like that. Berrios dropping a TD was not a scheme issue, it was a player issue. Kaaya missing wide open WR's was not a scheme issue, but a player issue. You guys can not counter those because they are clear as day facts.

What you all can do, and do frequently is twist words and points to make them look ridiculous and I applaud your ability, but at the end of the day the average citizen can realize you are just twisting words and knows that outside of a laugh, your post is pointless and really proved nothing other than the fact that you can twist words. Bringing up career statistics of guys like Bowden and Saban is instantly seen as someone saying Golden is in their tier of coaching even if the rest of the post completely goes against it. However you all lack the ability co comprehend that and instead use that "ammunition" to go on week long tirades of spamming twisted statements. I can't wait to see what is picked out of this post and spun around.

SHUT THE **** UP.

#3 Kentucky
#4 Ohio State

So the Louisville win doesn't count because they won the national championship? Are you retarded?

I never said that. All I implied was the UL proved who was the better team by not only beating Duke, but also winning the title. Duke had a nice win over them during the year, but when it matters we saw who was the better team.

Advertisement

#3 Kentucky
#4 Ohio State

This might be the worst post in the history of the internet.

#3 Kentucky
#4 Ohio State

I never said that. All I implied was the UL proved who was the better team by not only beating Duke, but also winning the title. Duke had a nice win over them during the year, but when it matters we saw who was the better team.

That's exactly what you said.

#3 Kentucky
#4 Ohio State

Take it how you want. Perhaps it was poorly worded. Duke was not better than UL.

Good fuggin grief....you're en route to carpal tunnel if you keep that nonsense up.

After a few sentences...

wrap_it_up.gif

Advertisement

Take it how you want. Perhaps it was poorly worded. Duke was not better than UL.

They were good enough to beat them during the regular season. You acting like beating Duke isn't an extremely impressive victory is the height of tard-ism--comparable to your "Al Golden is like Bobby Bowden post."

They were good enough to beat them during the regular season. You acting like beating Duke isn't an extremely impressive victory is the height of tard-ism--comparable to your "Al Golden is like Bobby Bowden post."

Your inability to comprehend that I am saying Duke was not better than UL is just sad.

Advertisement
If Duke stayed healthy last year, we go 10-2 or 11-1? Holy ****, did I just read that?

We actually have a better team than last year, play a ****ty schedule, Duke stayed healthy and we're 6-4. Say what?

Bump

Definitely. Obviously, we only lost close games last year, where Duke would have made a clear difference.

Let's see.

VT beat us by 18 points.
FSU by 27.
Duke by 18.
Louisville by 25.

Your inability to comprehend that I am saying Duke was not better than UL is just sad.

Except that's not all you're saying, creampuff. You're saying that the Duke win wasn't a big deal because they went 1-1 against the national champs. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Except that's not all you're saying, creampuff. You're saying that the Duke win wasn't a big deal because they went 1-1 against the national champs. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I am saying that because I have clearly told you that is exactly what I am saying. If I tell you I mean something multiple times, you can't just say that is not what I mean. lol, come on now. Is it an impressive win? Yes. Were they really the better team? No.

I'm almost positive that Duke team was kicking the **** out of people until Ryan kelly hurt himself but i could be wrong. there were a bunch of **** good teams that year in cbb

Advertisement
Back