Quick question

Broke but fuggin!

No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Advertisement
Are we broke?

I swear I remember seeing the same played out jokes for months we were poor and the recruitng class was proof. Even if some people kept saying wait until the class is finished.

I was one of the main ones voicing that opinion. If I end up being wrong, I’ll eat my crow.

Are we broke?

I swear I remember seeing the same played out jokes for months we were poor and the recruitng class was proof. Even if some people kept saying wait until the class is finished.
might have to pull all my posts where I said the class would at worst, end between 8-10. Absolutely love that we are in the hunt for a class between 3-7

Advertisement
Stone Cold Assassins move in silence, wait for the opportune time and drop the hammer

I like this type of broke, let them think that, it actually helps us bc we give offers and not only r w not broke, some other coach been lying........

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we kept missing on big recruits in the summer, I definitely thought something was wrong with NIL.

Advertisement
When we kept missing on big recruits in the summer, I definitely thought something was wrong with NIL.
Which it was cool and all to think that but people openly ****ting on D$ when he said our NIL was legit was over the line imo

Begging a guy for info and then ****ting on him for not confirming their biases was some bull****

Not saying you did that just *****ing in general

Advertisement
Back