Quick Question About Notre Dame

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Are they bringing their referees?

I'm not kidding - they get away with murder - and have since our first National Championship - EVERY time we play!

Advertisement
Yes, I'm sure they will bring their own refs. This has to be factored into the game plan, as usual. It's always: "Beat Notre Shame AND their officials."

Oh, and Cleveland crossed the plane, BTW.

Doesn't matter, because we scored earlier, Cleveland play, and possession was given to ND. JJ kicks the XP. Our D is playing lights out and all we need is a game ending FG to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But the receiver never had possession on the last TD. Point is mute

You dumbfūck domer.

The point is “mute”?

Like it has a mute button like your remote control?

Or mute like deaf and dumb?

You fūckwad, you’re trying to say moot not mute.

Learn English you drunkass Chicago potato eater

Advertisement
Sorry, but the ND rivalry is different for me than UF. Or FSU. Or even Ohio State.

I grew up listening to my stepdad talk about the '88 game. He was disgusted with the call, and Notre Dame in general.

Notre Dame represents the catholic church. And like the Catholic Church, they have covered up the crimes of people who deserved to be punished.

Any Notre Dame fan on here think they'll get a sympathetic ear for me, think again.

I hate your school, I hate your football team, and I hate your rudy-sniffing bandwagon fanbase. ...And everytime we sack your QB in the upcoming game, my **** will get as hard as a rock at The Rock.

...Have I made my feelings perfectly clear? ;)

Advertisement
Sorry, but the ND rivalry is different for me than UF. Or FSU. Or even Ohio State.

I grew up listening to my stepdad talk about the '88 game. He was disgusted with the call, and Notre Dame in general.

Notre Dame represents the catholic church. And like the Catholic Church, they have covered up the crimes of people who deserved to be punished.

Any Notre Dame fan on here think they'll get a sympathetic ear for me, think again.

I hate your school, I hate your football team, and I hate your rudy-sniffing bandwagon fanbase. ...And everytime we sack your QB in the upcoming game, my **** will get as hard as a rock at The Rock.

...Have I made my feelings perfectly clear? ;)

So would it be fair to call the University of Miami racists?

No, but according to Notre Dame fans, its okay to call our players thugs and convicts.

We don't protect child molesters on a continous basis.

This isn't even pot-kettle. This is firework-thermonuclear bomb.

Your school and what it represents is even more terrible than PSU, and thats saying something.

Advertisement
Back