Quick Question About Notre Dame

Advertisement
They ruled it over on downs, which was also the incorrect call as it was 4th and 7.

I don't think I ever called you those names but if you feel better about a misspelled word, have at it.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and chirrohis of the liver.

You’ve spent your entire drunken haze of a life thinking that mute is how you spell moot.

Now that's good!!!!!

Btw, its spelled cirrhosis, not chirrohis,. I guess we're even.

Advertisement
Sorry, but the ND rivalry is different for me than UF. Or FSU. Or even Ohio State.

I grew up listening to my stepdad talk about the '88 game. He was disgusted with the call, and Notre Dame in general.

Notre Dame represents the catholic church. And like the Catholic Church, they have covered up the crimes of people who deserved to be punished.

Any Notre Dame fan on here think they'll get a sympathetic ear for me, think again.

I hate your school, I hate your football team, and I hate your rudy-sniffing bandwagon fanbase. ...And everytime we sack your QB in the upcoming game, my **** will get as hard as a rock at The Rock.

...Have I made my feelings perfectly clear? ;)

So would it be fair to call the University of Miami racists?

NO DUMBSHIIIT. Racist is on the basis of race (black, white, "other") This is totally based on religion, and just because the truth is unpleasant doesn't make it politically incorrect. i.e. Does the Catholic Daisies who is involved with the university turn a blinder eye than Penn State's coordinators to boys being abused?? YES!!. That is real talk, not discrimination based on religion.

Then Gary fumbled because there was no replay.

No, no, no, this is what you're missing and this is why you guys still think you won something in '88.

The Gary play was NOT ruled a fumble. It was ruled a turnover on downs.

He made the line to gain for the first down, and even broke the plane of the goal line before hitting the ground and then the ball came out.

But the call on the field was a turnover on downs...even though he passed the line to gain before he hit the turf and before the fake "fumble" ever happened.

That '88 national title is a total fraud.

I don't think I ever called you those names but if you feel better about a misspelled word, have at it.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and chirrohis of the liver.

You’ve spent your entire drunken haze of a life thinking that mute is how you spell moot.

Now that's good!!!!!

Here’s my original post. I spelled it correctly. What did you do? Did you go in and misspell the word so you could one-up me and say I misspelled it? Go look at the original post. Caught you. Busted.

Impressive though that a paddy like you got your hands to stop shaking long enough to type in a spellcheck.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and cirrhosis of the liver.

Now that's good!!!!!

Here’s my original post. I spelled it correctly. What did you do? Did you go in and misspell the word so you could one-up me and say I misspelled it? Go look at the original post. Caught you. Busted.

Impressive though that a paddy like you got your hands to stop shaking long enough to type in a spellcheck.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and cirrhosis of the liver.

Holy ****, that lying Golden Dome *******. Here's the screen shot:

Capture+_2017-11-06-15-15-19.jpg

Advertisement
Sorry, but the ND rivalry is different for me than UF. Or FSU. Or even Ohio State.

I grew up listening to my stepdad talk about the '88 game. He was disgusted with the call, and Notre Dame in general.

Notre Dame represents the catholic church. And like the Catholic Church, they have covered up the crimes of people who deserved to be punished.

Any Notre Dame fan on here think they'll get a sympathetic ear for me, think again.

I hate your school, I hate your football team, and I hate your rudy-sniffing bandwagon fanbase. ...And everytime we sack your QB in the upcoming game, my **** will get as hard as a rock at The Rock.

NO DUMBSHIIIT. Racist is on the basis of race (black, white, "other") This is totally based on religion, and just because the truth is unpleasant doesn't make it politically incorrect. i.e. Does the Catholic Daisies who is involved with the university turn a blinder eye than Penn State's coordinators to boys being abused?? YES!!. That is real talk, not discrimination based on religion.

the irony is that a good percentage of the Miami fan base is catholic themsevles. the other irony, back in the Catholics vs Convincts days, we had if not as many, more catholic starters than they did. But anyway...

Now that's good!!!!!

No I only bold faced the word to show that you misspelled the word the second time. I changed nothing.

Now that's good!!!!!

No I only bold faced the word to show that you misspelled the word the second time. I changed nothing.

I screen shot it and posted it on this page. He spelled it correctly, you changed the spelling. Now what's the final score gonna be?

Now that's good!!!!!

I screen shot it and posted it on this page. He spelled it correctly, you changed the spelling. Now what's the final score gonna be?

Say what you will, I never touched the spelling. Score of the game? 27-24 Irish.

Advertisement

I'm sure a number of our fans are Catholic so I doubt it. We just hate ND. I personally attended and got great enjoyment in the game where we destroyed you in the Orange Bowl in Faust's last game. More interestingly, I'm glad your QB took a shot at us already, minimizing our abilities. Do you think that this was helpful for your team?

I myself am a Latin Mass Catholic. Many Cane fans are Catholic. Please remember Father Leo was a fixture on our sideline. Purely as a matter of faith there is nothing Catholic about ND today nor has there been for many, many years. Several times there has been efforts to strip it of its pretense as a "Catholic" school. If fact, a sure way to fall from The Faith is to attend that school and be influenced by what you are taught there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back