Quick Question About Notre Dame

Sorry, but the ND rivalry is different for me than UF. Or FSU. Or even Ohio State.

I grew up listening to my stepdad talk about the '88 game. He was disgusted with the call, and Notre Dame in general.

Notre Dame represents the catholic church. And like the Catholic Church, they have covered up the crimes of people who deserved to be punished.

Any Notre Dame fan on here think they'll get a sympathetic ear for me, think again.

I hate your school, I hate your football team, and I hate your rudy-sniffing bandwagon fanbase. ...And everytime we sack your QB in the upcoming game, my **** will get as hard as a rock at The Rock.

...Have I made my feelings perfectly clear? ;)

So would it be fair to call the University of Miami racists?

I'm sure a number of our fans are Catholic so I doubt it. We just hate ND. I personally attended and got great enjoyment in the game where we destroyed you in the Orange Bowl in Faust's last game. More interestingly, I'm glad your QB took a shot at us already, minimizing our abilities. Do you think that this was helpful for your team?

Last edited:
Advertisement
But the receiver never had possession on the last TD. Point is mute

You dumbfūck domer.

The point is “mute”?

Like it has a mute button like your remote control?

Or mute like deaf and dumb?

You fūckwad, you’re trying to say moot not mute.

Learn English you drunkass Chicago potato eater

Pay attention, fellas. This is how you treat Notre Shame homers.

Bravo, Sir.

For what its worth, for the record; I don't hate or even dislike Catholics.

I just don't respect what the institution has done concerning priests who molested boys.

Also, their football team sucks.

* Apologies to to the board, as I can see I was a bit out of line there. I've been on the road for over 10 weeks and I'm both stir-crazy and fired up for this game.

Last edited:
That's the best you got? Little sensitive because I misspelled moot. Someone **** in your cheerios today?

For a fan base that prides themselves on education and values, while calling us thugs and convicts, it’s fitting that you thought Mute and Moot were the same. Congrats on eating an L immediately.

Advertisement

I just don't respect what the institution has done concerning priests who molested boys.

* Apologies to to the board, as I can see I was a bit out of line there. I've been on the road for over 10 weeks and I'm both stir-crazy and fired up for this game.

I forgive you...but I'm ******.

Oh, you're ******? To **** with the Jews!

xD

I'm an atheist, so everybody hates me. ;)

Last edited:

Oh, your ******? To **** with the Jews!

xD

I'm an atheist, so everybody hates me. Even other atheists. LOL

To each his own bro. I don't judge others in their religious or non-religious choices. I think doing the right things for the right reasons is how any higher power should want us to be. As long as no one is hurting anyone, live and be free.

Advertisement

TerragonSix is a card carrying member of the Know Nothing Party

Advertisement
I don't think I ever called you those names but if you feel better about a misspelled word, have at it.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and cirrhosis of the liver.

You’ve spent your entire drunken haze of a life thinking that mute is how you spell moot.

It's sad that domer fans tell themselves this to make their 88 NC seem that much more real. Pathetic how you still are disputing DESPITE the overwhelming evidence.

Advertisement
I don't think I ever called you those names but if you feel better about a misspelled word, have at it.

You didn’t misspell anything. You meant to write “mute” because you’re a perpetually inebriated fenian ******* with alcohol induced brain damage and chirrohis of the liver.

You’ve spent your entire drunken haze of a life thinking that mute is how you spell moot.

Now that's good!!!!!

he had possession for long enough according to the rules at the time. you are right that it would be an incomplete pass under today's rules, but at the time it was a catch. Nice try though

TerragonSix is a card carrying member of the Know Nothing Party

xD

Advertisement
Back