Quick Notes On Cook, Dixon, Rudolph, and Phillips

I was told that the kid NEEDS to get out of Miami based on who he hangs around. Problem with that line of thinking, more often than not, kids like that usually find trouble wherever they go. And lets not pretend UF hasn't been a cesspool when it comes to kids getting into trouble.

Whoever told you that straight up lied about who he hangs around. FYI he hangs around Yearby, Cook, T.D. and his teammates for the most part.

Advertisement
I was told that the kid NEEDS to get out of Miami based on who he hangs around. Problem with that line of thinking, more often than not, kids like that usually find trouble wherever they go. And lets not pretend UF hasn't been a cesspool when it comes to kids getting into trouble.

Good idea because no one ever gets in trouble in Gainesville. That's definitely the school to attend if you're looking to avoid problems with the law.

you rite

Phillips has some stuff behind the scenes and some people close to him believe it would be in his best interests to get out of Miami

This, a lot of people have told me there was a point in time where it wasn't very safe for Phillips here in Miami

So, safe for him to stay for high school, just not college?

He's the boy in the bubble while he's in HS. Once he leaves HS they pull him out of the bubble, and it's open season on him.

Whoever told you that straight up lied about who he hangs around. FYI he hangs around Yearby, Cook, T.D. and his teammates for the most part.
Is it just people in his neighborhood who's the problem?

Phillips has some stuff behind the scenes and some people close to him believe it would be in his best interests to get out of Miami
Growing up in Baltimore for 12 years. I totally understand the need to get away from the neighborhood/city. Folks will not let him just "chill" in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Turns out Coral Gables isn't Miami, so problem solved right? I know I'm full ****** being from Wisconsin and all, but even I know a difference between OT and CG.

Kid has to go somewhere other than Miami to attend college, because his life is in imminent danger in Miami.

/Is still in Miami, and will remain in Miami for his final year of high school.

//wut?

Advertisement
Turns out Coral Gables isn't Miami, so problem solved right? I know I'm full ****** being from Wisconsin and all, but even I know a difference between OT and CG.

Every thread has a guy that think hes funny... if the kid life is in danger he should leave the city this reminds me of the deAnthony Thomas situation he left LA because them boys wanted his head... but I think by the time Phillips get to Miami them guys would be dead or locked up.. it is what it is

Last edited:

People are ****ing stupid sometimes. Who would they rather look after him, Al Golden or a program with 48 arrests in 4 years?

How can you feel so strongly about a situation you know nothing about? Golden is not omnipresent or omnipotent -- depending on his situation, it may very well be better to leave.

Well considering the confidence with which Mr Ariz posted his information, I assumed that what he said was true. If his handlers think it's smart for him to go to Gainesville of all ******* places because it will be "safe", then yes, they are ******* stupid.

You're from Wisco?

Yes.

Every thread has a guy that think hes funny... if the kid life is in danger he should leave the city this reminds me of the deAnthony Thomas situation he left LA because them boys wanted his head... but I think by the time Phillips get to Miami them guys would be dead or locked up.. it is what it is

Pray tell, where am I being the funny guy cracking jokes here? I'm admitting ignorance regarding the city but that even I know Coral Gables isn't the same environment as the inner city. As La'Cane818 points out, Gainesville isn't exactly a place to go into the witness protection program in an effort to run from one's past if the last 7 years of arrest records (and Hernandez) mean anything. Moreover, the kid's less likely to get one on one academic attention and counseling up north.

If Coral Gables is still too proximal, then maybe his handlers should consider somewhere else other than Gainesville, ffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see us getting Cook, and Dixon when it's all said, and done. Can someone adopt Phillips, and keep him in Miami. Thanks. Go Canes!

=
As far as DPhillips, Didnt we hear the same stuff about Aldarius Johnson and his supposed "street issues" and why he needed to go far far away? Turns out HE was his own worst enemy

On the football field he had issues...I think Aldarius graduated on time with his class from um with a degree...and dude pulled a Wee-Bey on the NCAA.

[video=youtube;0qBPK4wpZpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBPK4wpZpw[/video]

If they looking for u, its best to get outta da hood cuz then u might be on the first 48 and dat aint a good look.

Also I dont get y people see us getting Cook where is that coming from cuz i dont see it.

Advertisement
Those of you do not even know his situation as I stated in the thread when committed he is one player I think need to get out of Miami because of his situation. Don't be ****ting on the kid when you don't even know the story.

You think Gainesville is far enough?

=
As far as DPhillips, Didnt we hear the same stuff about Aldarius Johnson and his supposed "street issues" and why he needed to go far far away? Turns out HE was his own worst enemy

On the football field he had issues...I think Aldarius graduated on time with his class from um with a degree...and dude pulled a Wee-Bey on the NCAA.

[video=youtube;0qBPK4wpZpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBPK4wpZpw[/video]
Aldarius ain't say a ******* word to them boys. I can respect him for that.

Too bad he had a ****** work ethic.

Short drive. Where was Brian Pata shot?

Foolishness. You're doing a great feeding into the dumb **** our rivals spew against us. Where were all those students that Danny Rollings killed if you want to play that game? Plenty of people have been murked in ufag land too.

Advertisement
Back