Quick Note On Travonte Valentine From An LSU Site

Canesport interview he says Miami is on top. Mentions Tennessee and Louisville as well.

While he listed a top three of Miami, Tennessee and Alabama early this month, saying he had no clear frontrunner, Valentine now says one program has risen to the top.

"Miami is definitely on top," he says.

And he's now mentions Louisville and Tennessee as other programs he's high on.

"Miami's on top because it's close to home - my mom can watch me play and I like that," Valentine said.

Drummond told Valentine to name Miami his leader so that our staff counts him as committed and offers/recruits one less DT this cycle. Valentine will then pull a ***** Bryant come NSD, sign with UL and leave us holding our d!cks in our hands.

At least that's how my nightmare went...

Let's hope the staff will not fall for that crap again.

Advertisement
Canesport interview he says Miami is on top. Mentions Tennessee and Louisville as well.

While he listed a top three of Miami, Tennessee and Alabama early this month, saying he had no clear frontrunner, Valentine now says one program has risen to the top.

"Miami's on top because it's close to home - my mom can watch me play and I like that," Valentine said.

FINALLY.

Just gotta make sure his mom isn't in the "get away from the bad influences" camp

Isn't he from Palm Bay? Coral Gables is a good 3 hours from there.

Please lord

Where have I heard that before? ****!

LOL!!! You fans are crazy. Y'all are giving Genron to much credit and are making him out to be something he isn't. Valentine will end up where he and his mom wants him to go and this is the last time I'll respond to this garbage. As for UM they (coaches) don't plan on offering Johnson and that might hurt there chances in the long run.

You are the only one on this board that has any info. Kid is all UM, will try to get enough credits to go Prep. Clion is on the money

Advertisement
Jimmy D Smith ‏@JimmyDetail 5m
And so it begins (as predicted) Champagnat Catholic stars Michael Johnson and Travonte Valentine saying they want to play together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back