Quick Analysis: Miami vs. NC State

I agree with most of this, but we need to ease up on the Perry narrative. He may well be our next great, but it at least 2yrs away. Jaquan Johnson will be a great safety for us once he gets to concentrate on playing safety and not the hybrid S/LB role he has played this year.

Go Canes!
JJ is as advertised. I know most people remembered that horrendous play he made a few weeks back but he has had a really good year. He is always around the ball, always fighting off blocks. He just needs to keep getting stronger, he should finish here with a fantastic career.

Advertisement
Coley let up. Which is unacceptable btw. We scored on the next play but it should have been a TD for Kaaya and Coley.

A little harsh on the Dline. It's not just about sacks; They got a lot pressure, TFLs, TOs & forced errant passes all day. Key stops and came up big when it counted. Overall they had a huge impact on the game.
Every opponent we play knows they can get away with holding due the biased refs that I've been complaining about for years.

That analcyst was anything but quick. Way the **** too long for the thread title.

Advertisement
Back