Questions for Richt slurpers

1. Why is 9-4 considered a success?
2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
4. How did we lose to a Notre Lame team that was 3-8 vs everybody else?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.
8. Why is recruiting so bad this year?

When have the Canes ended a season like we just did? I will wait for it?

When has our D looked this good? I will wait for it?

Why are you hiding under a different screen name? Is it because your a big fat pu$$y?

How is it possible that you have 64 posts yet you sound like you have been hating on this board for some time?

Who cut you dik off?

Why is your therapist so miserable at his job?

At what point did you realize that no one likes you?

Are you lonely?

How often do you have suicidal thoughts?

Whats your favorite brand of tampons?

Dont you know that stuffing that many tampons in your ****** for days on end can lead to some shock syndrome or something?

Is it cold in your Mom's basement?

Do you think about killing your step dads that often?

Did you take anyone hostage when hostess announced they were no longer going to make twinkies?

What do you think touching a woman for the first time is going to feel like?

How many times a day do you have sexual fantasies about you, your priest and barney?

How is the honda civic holding up?

Do you regret trading in your moped?

Does you sister still consider you family?

Does your mom know your on the internet again?

Will you tell you mom the FSU football team says they miss her?

Will you tell you mom that the UF football team is ready for round 3?

Nice work here. My only regret is that I have but one upvote to give.

Advertisement
The fact that the last 4 games didn't look like the middle 4 games should be enough to give you hope.

The fact that the last 4 games didn't look like the middle 4 games should be enough to give you hope.

Could things have possibly gone worse after the middle 4 games?

The "improvement" in November is the new version of 6,7,9. You do so awful early on that it seems like improvement when you start doing a little better.

There is a zero percent chance that you're a canes fan. Go get a hobby.

Nole fan excited over their exhibition win against Michigan last night.

Seriously, some of their players were saying "Bring on Bama!" last night.

If Vinny Testaverde, Jr., our fourth stringer, had been the Michigan QB, the Wolverines would have won that game. As it is, FSU won because Harbaugh had another one of his late game meltdowns.

The "improvement" in November is the new version of 6,7,9. You do so awful early on that it seems like improvement when you start doing a little better.

Please. There WAS substantial improvement, save for that questionable offensive line. Nothing will change substantially until this team starts beating ranked opponents. Especially FSU.

Everyone knows this.

Advertisement
1. I don't think 9-4 is considered a success in the history of our program, but lets take a little deeper look. I think we can all agree we are not the same 9-4 team that we had under Golden or Radio. We're not soft like your *** after a good pounding from you BF. We're competitive, tough, conditioned, well coached, and make some great adjustments on both sides of the ball. Good things to build on for year 2.
2. I think Richt was still figuring out what he had and his personnel. He wasn't happy with his play calling in October, but we were in every game and had our chances. You should ask why we were having so much trouble with seniors committing very bad penalties and a certain guy going pro with drops
3. I think you're acting like a ****ing cry baby right now. Don't know how you can say our play calling sucked so bad in the first 1.5 quarters when we drilled 3 out of 4 of our last opponets. The reason it looked so bad in the bowl game was cause our QB couldn't make a simple throw for the first 1.5 quarters of action
4. They jumped us early and our QB was very off until later in the day. It happens and it does suck, but we could've won that game had another senior had any kind of coordination. Ball bounces funny
5. Fulmer and Brown's programs had fallen off so bad after their titles that no major programs wanted them. Fulmer was career TN and Mack Brown just wasn't a good coach....at all. If he wasn't at Texas or didn't have VY he wouldn't have ever won anything. You sound like a jaded BBB fan boy. As for the Hat, well his short comings are well documented. Game management, end of game clock control, finding QBs that are actual QBs and don't have a lot of stars next to their name in HS hurts.
6. LOTS of people get second chances at P5 schools after being fired. Why are you so butthurt
7. He was in the SEC when it was at its strongest. Sucks but it happens. I mean there is only one Saban, Meyer,....
8. Why do you think recruiting is going so poorly? I see a list full of FOOTBALL players. Kids who love the game and play it on the edge of out of control. I really like this class. Might not have star power were looking for, but stars don't equate to greatness. A bunch of kids with chips on their shoulders, who bust their *** every day, love the game more than anything, and play on the edge of out of control. Give me all day. Our coaches have shown they know what to do with kids like this on game day. Win with kids like this the first couple of years and the stars will come.

1. I don't think 9-4 is considered a success in the history of our program, but lets take a little deeper look. I think we can all agree we are not the same 9-4 team that we had under Golden or Radio. We're not soft like your *** after a good pounding from you BF. We're competitive, tough, conditioned, well coached, and make some great adjustments on both sides of the ball. Good things to build on for year 2.
2. I think Richt was still figuring out what he had and his personnel. He wasn't happy with his play calling in October, but we were in every game and had our chances. You should ask why we were having so much trouble with seniors committing very bad penalties and a certain guy going pro with drops
3. I think you're acting like a ****ing cry baby right now. Don't know how you can say our play calling sucked so bad in the first 1.5 quarters when we drilled 3 out of 4 of our last opponets. The reason it looked so bad in the bowl game was cause our QB couldn't make a simple throw for the first 1.5 quarters of action
4. They jumped us early and our QB was very off until later in the day. It happens and it does suck, but we could've won that game had another senior had any kind of coordination. Ball bounces funny
5. Fulmer and Brown's programs had fallen off so bad after their titles that no major programs wanted them. Fulmer was career TN and Mack Brown just wasn't a good coach....at all. If he wasn't at Texas or didn't have VY he wouldn't have ever won anything. You sound like a jaded BBB fan boy. As for the Hat, well his short comings are well documented. Game management, end of game clock control, finding QBs that are actual QBs and don't have a lot of stars next to their name in HS hurts.
6. LOTS of people get second chances at P5 schools after being fired. Why are you so butthurt
7. He was in the SEC when it was at its strongest. Sucks but it happens. I mean there is only one Saban, Meyer,....
8. Why do you think recruiting is going so poorly? I see a list full of FOOTBALL players. Kids who love the game and play it on the edge of out of control. I really like this class. Might not have star power were looking for, but stars don't equate to greatness. A bunch of kids with chips on their shoulders, who bust their *** every day, love the game more than anything, and play on the edge of out of control. Give me all day. Our coaches have shown they know what to do with kids like this on game day. Win with kids like this the first couple of years and the stars will come.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

1. Why is 9-4 considered a success?
2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
4. How did we lose to a Notre Lame team that was 3-8 vs everybody else?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.
8. Why is recruiting so bad this year?

why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Advertisement

Looks like CMR is going to have a Golden type recruiting class, ie getting blown out by FSU and UF, and any other competitor

Consider the last 5 years, when there was never any adjustment (especially on D) regardless of the result. I agree that playcalling should have been much better, much sooner, but the fact that he did change his approach at all
Is a good sign.

The other thing is I'm not sure how much of that 4 game slide was kaayas fault. How many of those runs up the gut did he audible into? And I'm not banging on kaaya.

We have a team that got better at years end than at the start, with a ****** OL and inconsistent QB. Ya gotta give the coach the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Questions for [MENTION=16089]Rocketcane[/MENTION]

1. What color lipstick do you prefer?
2. In public bathrooms, do you wipe seat off before you pee?
3. How many drawers does your collection of merkin wigs take up?

Advertisement
Back